Remember ref Mike Dean’s mad head-flick during Man United v Swansea? He did it again during Villa v West Ham
Credit to @whustuff for this superb spot during West Ham’s 2-0 win at Aston Villa last Saturday in the Premier League.
Referee Mike Dean was at the centre of controversy during the Manchester United’s FA Cup tie with Swansea at the start of January when the official made a crazy head-flick after after a Swans attack broke down.
At the time many questioned if the referee’s bizarre behaviour was evidence of an anti-Manchester United bias, however the truth seems to be that the official simply has an odd mannerism.
Ref Dean once again produced his mad head-flick last weekend at Villa Park as an opportunity to prise open the West Ham defence was ruined by an overhit through-ball.
See Mike Dean’s strange reaction during Aston Villa v West Ham below, together with his original incident during Man United v Swansea.
Watch Live Stream
- Jack Grealish scores a beauty for Aston Villa to see off Wigan (video)December 10, 2016
- Leeds hand Steve Bruce his first defeat with Aston Villa (Official highlights)December 4, 2016
- West Brom’s social media account trolled Aston VillaNovember 22, 2016
- Brighton v Aston Villa: Watch a live stream of the Championship matchNovember 18, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Leading Sunday broadsheet link West Ham with signing a Liverpool star in JanuaryDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Dimitri Payet has a ridiculously low buyout clause in event of West Ham relegationDecember 10, 2016
- West Ham beat Spurs to sign Murat Saglam [Times]December 8, 2016