Remember ref Mike Dean’s mad head-flick during Man United v Swansea? He did it again during Villa v West Ham
- February 13, 2014
Credit to @whustuff for this superb spot during West Ham’s 2-0 win at Aston Villa last Saturday in the Premier League.
Referee Mike Dean was at the centre of controversy during the Manchester United’s FA Cup tie with Swansea at the start of January when the official made a crazy head-flick after after a Swans attack broke down.
At the time many questioned if the referee’s bizarre behaviour was evidence of an anti-Manchester United bias, however the truth seems to be that the official simply has an odd mannerism.
Ref Dean once again produced his mad head-flick last weekend at Villa Park as an opportunity to prise open the West Ham defence was ruined by an overhit through-ball.
See Mike Dean’s strange reaction during Aston Villa v West Ham below, together with his original incident during Man United v Swansea.
- Wolves’ Nouha Dicko absolutely skinned Aston Villa defender Alan Hutton with a br...
- Aston Villa make £7million bid for Lorient striker Jordan Ayew [RMC]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers played dumb when asked about Christian Benteke [Video]
- Fabian Delph’s first day at Man City [video]
- Fabian Delph proved that there is still loyalty in football….but it has a 1-week ...
- Fabian Delph completes move from Aston Villa to Manchester City
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi