Remember ref Mike Dean’s mad head-flick during Man United v Swansea? He did it again during Villa v West Ham
Credit to @whustuff for this superb spot during West Ham’s 2-0 win at Aston Villa last Saturday in the Premier League.
Referee Mike Dean was at the centre of controversy during the Manchester United’s FA Cup tie with Swansea at the start of January when the official made a crazy head-flick after after a Swans attack broke down.
At the time many questioned if the referee’s bizarre behaviour was evidence of an anti-Manchester United bias, however the truth seems to be that the official simply has an odd mannerism.
Ref Dean once again produced his mad head-flick last weekend at Villa Park as an opportunity to prise open the West Ham defence was ruined by an overhit through-ball.
See Mike Dean’s strange reaction during Aston Villa v West Ham below, together with his original incident during Man United v Swansea.
- Nearly 10,000 FPL managers triple captained Everton striker Romelu Lukaku
- Everton poised to pick up former Aston Villa defender Ron Vlaar [Liverpool Echo]
- Aston Villa lose Jordan Amavi for the season with a torn ACL picked up on French U21 duty (Video)
- Fabian Delph thanked Man City fans for ‘having his back’ at Aston Villa (Video)
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]
- West Ham fan gets angry with Spurs supporters, threatens to ‘weigh them in’ at Upton ...
- West Ham fan goes on epic rant after 4-1 defeat by Spurs (Video)
- Arsenal fans troll West Ham over injury excuses after defeat at White Hart Lane [Tweet]
- Mauricio Pochettino on Tottenham’s Top 4 hopes post West Ham win (Video)