Referee Mike Dean really doesn’t like Arsenal very much – graphical proof!
- December 23, 2013
Even before Arsenal 0 – Chelsea 0, Gooners the world over were worried about referee Mike Dean.
Arsene Wenger’s side have a shocking record when Mike Dean officiates, as the graphic below proves.
On Monday night, in one of the biggest games of the Premier League season, there was plenty for Arsenal fans to moan about in relation to Mike Dean.
In the first half, Arsenal fans though they should have had a penalty for a Willian foul on Theo Walcott in the Chelsea penalty area.
Also in the opening 45 minutes, John Obi Mikel was lucky to get away with a nasty looking challenge on Mikel Arteta.
This was compounded in the second half by a potential Ramires red card and a game that simply got away from the official.
Whilst Arsenal fans also wondered about Branislav Ivanovic’s harsh challenge on Mesut Ozil.
A pretty long list for 90 minutes… And, Arsenal’s record when Mike Dean officiates is terrible!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]