Referee Mike Dean really doesn’t like Arsenal very much – graphical proof!
- December 23, 2013
Even before Arsenal 0 – Chelsea 0, Gooners the world over were worried about referee Mike Dean.
Arsene Wenger’s side have a shocking record when Mike Dean officiates, as the graphic below proves.
On Monday night, in one of the biggest games of the Premier League season, there was plenty for Arsenal fans to moan about in relation to Mike Dean.
In the first half, Arsenal fans though they should have had a penalty for a Willian foul on Theo Walcott in the Chelsea penalty area.
Also in the opening 45 minutes, John Obi Mikel was lucky to get away with a nasty looking challenge on Mikel Arteta.
This was compounded in the second half by a potential Ramires red card and a game that simply got away from the official.
Whilst Arsenal fans also wondered about Branislav Ivanovic’s harsh challenge on Mesut Ozil.
A pretty long list for 90 minutes… And, Arsenal’s record when Mike Dean officiates is terrible!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...