Referee Howard Webb’s crazy reaction after Raheem Sterling touches him during Arsenal-Liverpool
A curious incident at the end of the first half between Arsenal and Liverpool on Sunday saw Howard Webb produced a crazy reaction.
The World Cup referee could not believe that Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling had put a hand on his chest and gave the diminutive wide man a look of pure incredulity.
Seconds later, the social networks lit up with pictures of Webb looking incredulous and and wondered why Sterling had touched his stomach in such a manner.
GIF of the curious incident during Arsenal-Liverpool is above, with YouTube video and pictures below.
Watch Live Stream
- Times claim Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez may leave Arsenal for freeDecember 8, 2016
- Arsenal fan mashup goes viral trolling Spurs on their Champions League exit (Video)December 8, 2016
- Lots of Chelsea fans don’t even want Arsenal’s star player [Tweets]December 8, 2016
- Arsenal & Spurs stars nominated for the UCL player of the week awardDecember 8, 2016
- It’s not certain Liverpool will lose Joel Matip in JanuaryDecember 8, 2016
- Joey Barton calls out Steven Gerrard’s coaching credentials (Video)December 8, 2016
- Top striker criticised for not joining Liverpool or Arsenal (BBC Video)December 8, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are worse at defending than under Brendan RodgersDecember 7, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014