Referee Howard Webb’s crazy reaction after Raheem Sterling touches him during Arsenal-Liverpool
A curious incident at the end of the first half between Arsenal and Liverpool on Sunday saw Howard Webb produced a crazy reaction.
The World Cup referee could not believe that Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling had put a hand on his chest and gave the diminutive wide man a look of pure incredulity.
Seconds later, the social networks lit up with pictures of Webb looking incredulous and and wondered why Sterling had touched his stomach in such a manner.
GIF of the curious incident during Arsenal-Liverpool is above, with YouTube video and pictures below.
Watch Live Stream
- Claudio Ranieri makes a definitive statement on Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez [BeIN Sports]July 30, 2016
- Leicester ready to offer Riyad Mahrez £100k-a-week to reject Arsenal [Express]July 29, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Must read: Kim Kallstrom brilliantly recounts his time at ArsenalJuly 29, 2016
- New Liverpool GK Karius ruled out with broken hand, fans dread being stuck with Mignolet [Tweets]July 30, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge posts amusing video from Liverpool’s 3rd kit launchJuly 29, 2016
- Ovie Ejaria’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Chelsea (Video)July 28, 2016
- Chelsea official Twitter attacked for outrageous Cesc Fabregas claim during Liverpool game [Tweets]July 28, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014