Referee Howard Webb’s crazy reaction after Raheem Sterling touches him during Arsenal-Liverpool
A curious incident at the end of the first half between Arsenal and Liverpool on Sunday saw Howard Webb produced a crazy reaction.
The World Cup referee could not believe that Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling had put a hand on his chest and gave the diminutive wide man a look of pure incredulity.
Seconds later, the social networks lit up with pictures of Webb looking incredulous and and wondered why Sterling had touched his stomach in such a manner.
GIF of the curious incident during Arsenal-Liverpool is above, with YouTube video and pictures below.
Watch Live Stream
- New Arsenal video: Lucas Perez is a GunnerAugust 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Lucas Perez joins Arsenal from Deportivo La CorunaAugust 30, 2016
- Werder Bremen’s sporting director confirms direct Arsenal talks over Serge GnabryAugust 30, 2016
- Serge Gnabry’s move from Arsenal to Bayern confirmed by his dad [Kicker & SWR]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho told to find a new club before the window shuts [Mail]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool fans love Jamie Carragher’s comment on Daniel Sturridge Instagram postAugust 30, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund reject Liverpool’s £11m bid for Christian Pulisic, loan move possible [ESPN]August 29, 2016
- Twitter explodes as rumours circulate that Jordan Henderson will replace Wayne Rooney as England captainAugust 29, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014