Referee Howard Webb’s crazy reaction after Raheem Sterling touches him during Arsenal-Liverpool
- February 16, 2014
A curious incident at the end of the first half between Arsenal and Liverpool on Sunday saw Howard Webb produced a crazy reaction.
The World Cup referee could not believe that Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling had put a hand on his chest and gave the diminutive wide man a look of pure incredulity.
Seconds later, the social networks lit up with pictures of Webb looking incredulous and and wondered why Sterling had touched his stomach in such a manner.
GIF of the curious incident during Arsenal-Liverpool is above, with YouTube video and pictures below.
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Thierry Henry analyses Arsenal’s lack of signings, concedes Gunners will not win ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...