- Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford scores classy equaliser for Middlesbrough at Wigan
- Incredible goalkeeper throw assist from Iran! Alireza Beiranvand (Naft Tehran) v Tractor Sazi [Video]
- Steward took ‘Wenger Out’ poster out an Arsenal fan’s hands at the Man United game [Pictures]
- RISK FREE: Back Southampton to beat Aston Villa at 5/1 + money back if you lose!!!!
- Awesome scissors kick Golazo! Yann Kermorgant for Bournemouth v Ipswich
Real Madrid set to remodel the Santiago Bernabeu, here are the top four designs [Pictures]
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez announced this week that the club are in talks over a naming rights deal for their Santiago Bernabeu stadium, and along with the name change Los Blancos are planning to remodel their ground also.
Perez spoke about the remodelling plans on Spanish TV, saying:
We want to award the project later this month. There are four candidates for the improvements, and if they hurry up then we’ll see if by the summer we can start work on what will be something very emblematic for the 21st century Bernabeu.
Four designs have been submitted for the Santiago Bernabeu remodelling tender, and now images of those proposals have been made public.
Below are pictures of the four options for Real Madrid’s new home ground.
- Updated: October 17, 2013