- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Real Madrid set to remodel the Santiago Bernabeu, here are the top four designs [Pictures]
- Updated: October 17, 2013
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez announced this week that the club are in talks over a naming rights deal for their Santiago Bernabeu stadium, and along with the name change Los Blancos are planning to remodel their ground also.
Perez spoke about the remodelling plans on Spanish TV, saying:
We want to award the project later this month. There are four candidates for the improvements, and if they hurry up then we’ll see if by the summer we can start work on what will be something very emblematic for the 21st century Bernabeu.
Four designs have been submitted for the Santiago Bernabeu remodelling tender, and now images of those proposals have been made public.
Below are pictures of the four options for Real Madrid’s new home ground.