- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
Real Madrid set to remodel the Santiago Bernabeu, here are the top four designs [Pictures]
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez announced this week that the club are in talks over a naming rights deal for their Santiago Bernabeu stadium, and along with the name change Los Blancos are planning to remodel their ground also.
Perez spoke about the remodelling plans on Spanish TV, saying:
We want to award the project later this month. There are four candidates for the improvements, and if they hurry up then we’ll see if by the summer we can start work on what will be something very emblematic for the 21st century Bernabeu.
Four designs have been submitted for the Santiago Bernabeu remodelling tender, and now images of those proposals have been made public.
Below are pictures of the four options for Real Madrid’s new home ground.
- Updated: October 17, 2013