Real Madrid set to remodel the Santiago Bernabeu, here are the top four designs [Pictures]
- October 17, 2013
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez announced this week that the club are in talks over a naming rights deal for their Santiago Bernabeu stadium, and along with the name change Los Blancos are planning to remodel their ground also.
Perez spoke about the remodelling plans on Spanish TV, saying:
We want to award the project later this month. There are four candidates for the improvements, and if they hurry up then we’ll see if by the summer we can start work on what will be something very emblematic for the 21st century Bernabeu.
Four designs have been submitted for the Santiago Bernabeu remodelling tender, and now images of those proposals have been made public.
Below are pictures of the four options for Real Madrid’s new home ground.
- Liverpool offer €17m for Real Madrid attacker Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- “FIFA? I don’t give a f***” – Cristiano Ronaldo storms out of i...
- Porto’s Iker Casillas makes unreal match-winning penalty save in shoot-out v Vale...
- Arsenal want Karim Benzema & the Gunners have €65m stashed away for the deal [AS]
- Man United are still chasing Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale [Express]
- Sergio Ramos favourites a tweet about Man United suggesting David De Gea is off to Real...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi