Rapper Macklemore wears Barcelona Number 10 shirt and waves Catalan flag at Cruïlla concert [Video]
- July 14, 2014
Irish-American rapper Macklemore, whose tracks ‘Thrift Shop’ and ‘Can’t Hold Us’ became worldwide hits in 2013, is currently on a European tour.
Playing a show at the Cruïlla concert held in Barcelona over the last few days, Macklemore wore a Barcelona number 10 shirt with his own name on the back in the place of Lionel Messi’s, while waving the Catalan flag around the stage.
Par for the course for any musical artist these days I guess (just ask Snoop Dogg), but it never fails to delight the masses.
- Leo Messi orders manager Tata Martino to make substitutions during Copa America semi v ...
- The Master: Lionel Messi’s amazing dribbling skills regularly floor opponents [Vi...
- Barcelona agree €35m fee with Atletico Madrid for Arda Turan [Sport]
- Guiseppe Marotta confirms that Juventus rejected €80m bid from Barcelona for Paul Pogba
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi