Rapper Macklemore wears Barcelona Number 10 shirt and waves Catalan flag at Cruïlla concert [Video]
- July 14, 2014
Irish-American rapper Macklemore, whose tracks ‘Thrift Shop’ and ‘Can’t Hold Us’ became worldwide hits in 2013, is currently on a European tour.
Playing a show at the Cruïlla concert held in Barcelona over the last few days, Macklemore wore a Barcelona number 10 shirt with his own name on the back in the place of Lionel Messi’s, while waving the Catalan flag around the stage.
Par for the course for any musical artist these days I guess (just ask Snoop Dogg), but it never fails to delight the masses.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...