Rapper Macklemore wears Barcelona Number 10 shirt and waves Catalan flag at Cruïlla concert [Video]
- July 14, 2014
Irish-American rapper Macklemore, whose tracks ‘Thrift Shop’ and ‘Can’t Hold Us’ became worldwide hits in 2013, is currently on a European tour.
Playing a show at the Cruïlla concert held in Barcelona over the last few days, Macklemore wore a Barcelona number 10 shirt with his own name on the back in the place of Lionel Messi’s, while waving the Catalan flag around the stage.
Par for the course for any musical artist these days I guess (just ask Snoop Dogg), but it never fails to delight the masses.
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez scores from Ivan Rakitic’s lovely assist v Fiorenti...
- ‘He’s like a Bull': Messi has returned to Barcelona pre-season in better sh...
- Barcelona legend Xavi scores glorious free kick golazo on Al Sadd debut (Video)
- Fiorentina v Barcelona: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Back to business: Barcelona’s deadly MSN trio are reunited in training (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi