- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
- Borussia Dortmund release incredible video of fans & players singing ‘Jingle Bells’ [Video]
- PSG want to sign Adnan Januzaj on 6 month loan from Manchester United [Le Parisien]
- West Ham release awesome Christmas video poem celebrating 2014 success [Video]
Rapper Macklemore wears Barcelona Number 10 shirt and waves Catalan flag at Cruïlla concert [Video]
Irish-American rapper Macklemore, whose tracks ‘Thrift Shop’ and ‘Can’t Hold Us’ became worldwide hits in 2013, is currently on a European tour.
Playing a show at the Cruïlla concert held in Barcelona over the last few days, Macklemore wore a Barcelona number 10 shirt with his own name on the back in the place of Lionel Messi’s, while waving the Catalan flag around the stage.
Par for the course for any musical artist these days I guess (just ask Snoop Dogg), but it never fails to delight the masses.
- Updated: July 14, 2014