Rangers’ Charles Green releases a Xmas message, slams Dundee United, SFA & SPL
- December 24, 2012
Talk about Christmas spirit!
Just hours before midnight mass kicks-off the season-of-goodwill on Christmas eve, Rangers chief executive Charles Green has decided to release his own Christmas message in which the Ibrox owner has slammed Dundee United, the Scottish Football Association and the Scottish Premier League.
In the message, which is obviously meant to be taken with a pinch of salt, Charles Green joked “There must be something wrong with the postman. No Christmas cards have arrived from Dundee United, the SFA or the SPL. Never mind, maybe they’ll be in the last post.”
The animosity between Rangers and Dundee United, the SFA and the SPL stems from the bad blood which spilled over when the Scottish giants went through their liquidation process earlier in the year.
(Related link: A Celtic fan argues that ‘Rangers have died’ on Scottish radio)
Watch Charles Green’s prickly Christmas message below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...