Ramires dirty dive in 94th minute wins Chelsea penalty v West Brom to maintain Mourinho’s incredible home record
- November 9, 2013
With Chelsea 2-1 down in stoppage time, it seemed Jose Mourinho’s incredible unbeaten record at Stamford Bridge was about to come to end.
West Brom seemingly about to pull off another shock win, Ramires ran into their penalty area deep in stoppage time.
The Brazilian midfielder went down despite barely being touched by West Brom’s Steven Reid.
Somehow the referee, Andre Marriner, bought it and awarded Chelsea the penalty which Eden Hazard dutifully despatched.
Following the lucky 2-2 draw, Mourinho’s record at Stamford Bridge stands like this: P66, W51, D15, L0
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi