- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Ramires dirty dive in 94th minute wins Chelsea penalty v West Brom to maintain Mourinho’s incredible home record
With Chelsea 2-1 down in stoppage time, it seemed Jose Mourinho’s incredible unbeaten record at Stamford Bridge was about to come to end.
West Brom seemingly about to pull off another shock win, Ramires ran into their penalty area deep in stoppage time.
The Brazilian midfielder went down despite barely being touched by West Brom’s Steven Reid.
Somehow the referee, Andre Marriner, bought it and awarded Chelsea the penalty which Eden Hazard dutifully despatched.
Following the lucky 2-2 draw, Mourinho’s record at Stamford Bridge stands like this: P66, W51, D15, L0
- Updated: November 9, 2013