Ramires dirty dive in 94th minute wins Chelsea penalty v West Brom to maintain Mourinho’s incredible home record
- November 9, 2013
With Chelsea 2-1 down in stoppage time, it seemed Jose Mourinho’s incredible unbeaten record at Stamford Bridge was about to come to end.
West Brom seemingly about to pull off another shock win, Ramires ran into their penalty area deep in stoppage time.
The Brazilian midfielder went down despite barely being touched by West Brom’s Steven Reid.
Somehow the referee, Andre Marriner, bought it and awarded Chelsea the penalty which Eden Hazard dutifully despatched.
Following the lucky 2-2 draw, Mourinho’s record at Stamford Bridge stands like this: P66, W51, D15, L0
- Chelsea loanee Lewis Baker scores & misses penalty for Vitesse (video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Chelsea loanee Dom Solanke scores first goal in professional football for Vitesse (Video)
- Gary Neville: Chelsea’s players need a slap around the face, Branislav Ivanovic c...
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...