Ramires dirty dive in 94th minute wins Chelsea penalty v West Brom to maintain Mourinho’s incredible home record
- November 9, 2013
With Chelsea 2-1 down in stoppage time, it seemed Jose Mourinho’s incredible unbeaten record at Stamford Bridge was about to come to end.
West Brom seemingly about to pull off another shock win, Ramires ran into their penalty area deep in stoppage time.
The Brazilian midfielder went down despite barely being touched by West Brom’s Steven Reid.
Somehow the referee, Andre Marriner, bought it and awarded Chelsea the penalty which Eden Hazard dutifully despatched.
Following the lucky 2-2 draw, Mourinho’s record at Stamford Bridge stands like this: P66, W51, D15, L0
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Wenger plays dumb over Mourinho snub, talks about managers respecting each other…...
- Arsene Wenger has nostalgic banter with his former Arsenal player Ian Wright (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi