Smokes When He Wants: QPR’s Ravel Morrisson reacted to being subbed v Leeds by whipping out a cigarette
- March 1, 2014
English football’s incorrigible bad boy had another moment that will be manna for his detractors today.
Morrison, on loan from West Ham, reacted to being substituted by whipping out a cigarette and then caressing the cancer stick in sweet anticipation, waiting until he could get back to the dressing room to light up.
And with his boss Redknapp looking right at him!
Smokes when he wants, he smokes when he waaaaaaants; that boy Ravel, he smokes when he wants.
- Former West Ham man Ravel Morrison suffers a bad injury in a Lazio pre-season defeat [V...
- West Ham announced Ravel Morrison’s contract is terminated with immediate effect
- West Ham’s Ravel Morrison scored a stunning acrobatic scissors-kick for the U21s ...
- Ravel Morrison confirms he’s joined Cardiff on a 3-month loan, says West Ham don&...
- Ravel Morrison takes on ice bucket challenge, nominates Sam Allardyce!
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to bring West Ham misfit Ravel Morrison to Cardiff [Daily Mail]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...