- Champions: PSV win the Eredivisie title for the 22nd time in history v Heerenveen [Videos]
- Keep it classy! A female Chelsea fan got swept up in swearing after the win v Man United [Video]
- James Rodriguez scored a golazo after some sublime Real Madrid build-up v Malaga [Videos]
- Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 2 – Reading 1: They surprised us [video]
- Louis van Gaal gave a seriously feisty post-match interview after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
Smokes When He Wants: QPR’s Ravel Morrisson reacted to being subbed v Leeds by whipping out a cigarette
- March 1, 2014
English football’s incorrigible bad boy had another moment that will be manna for his detractors today.
Morrison, on loan from West Ham, reacted to being substituted by whipping out a cigarette and then caressing the cancer stick in sweet anticipation, waiting until he could get back to the dressing room to light up.
And with his boss Redknapp looking right at him!
Smokes when he wants, he smokes when he waaaaaaants; that boy Ravel, he smokes when he wants.