Smokes When He Wants: QPR’s Ravel Morrisson reacted to being subbed v Leeds by whipping out a cigarette
- March 1, 2014
English football’s incorrigible bad boy had another moment that will be manna for his detractors today.
Morrison, on loan from West Ham, reacted to being substituted by whipping out a cigarette and then caressing the cancer stick in sweet anticipation, waiting until he could get back to the dressing room to light up.
And with his boss Redknapp looking right at him!
Smokes when he wants, he smokes when he waaaaaaants; that boy Ravel, he smokes when he wants.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...