Smokes When He Wants: QPR’s Ravel Morrisson reacted to being subbed v Leeds by whipping out a cigarette
- March 1, 2014
English football’s incorrigible bad boy had another moment that will be manna for his detractors today.
Morrison, on loan from West Ham, reacted to being substituted by whipping out a cigarette and then caressing the cancer stick in sweet anticipation, waiting until he could get back to the dressing room to light up.
And with his boss Redknapp looking right at him!
Smokes when he wants, he smokes when he waaaaaaants; that boy Ravel, he smokes when he wants.
- West Ham announced Ravel Morrison’s contract is terminated with immediate effect
- West Ham’s Ravel Morrison scored a stunning acrobatic scissors-kick for the U21s ...
- Ravel Morrison confirms he’s joined Cardiff on a 3-month loan, says West Ham don&...
- Ravel Morrison takes on ice bucket challenge, nominates Sam Allardyce!
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to bring West Ham misfit Ravel Morrison to Cardiff [Daily Mail]
- Ravel Morrison threatened to throw acid in ex-girlfriend’s face and have her kill...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi