- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Smokes When He Wants: QPR’s Ravel Morrisson reacted to being subbed v Leeds by whipping out a cigarette
English football’s incorrigible bad boy had another moment that will be manna for his detractors today.
Morrison, on loan from West Ham, reacted to being substituted by whipping out a cigarette and then caressing the cancer stick in sweet anticipation, waiting until he could get back to the dressing room to light up.
And with his boss Redknapp looking right at him!
Smokes when he wants, he smokes when he waaaaaaants; that boy Ravel, he smokes when he wants.
- Updated: March 1, 2014