Pompey’s Sam Sodje sent off after punching Oldham’s Jose Baxter in the balls, twice!
- February 24, 2013
What a plum!
Or should that be in the plums!
Portsmouth’s defender Sam Sodje earned himself a ridiculously stupid red card on Saturday in League One when the 33-year-old former Nigerian international twice punched Oldham’s Jose Baxter in the balls.
Sodje, best known for wearing a bandana for much of his career, gave the officials little option but to produce a red card after he repeatedly whacked his opponent in his groin for no apparent reason.
Watch Sam Sodje’s crazy assault below, while a GIF can be seen below the fold.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...