Pompey’s Sam Sodje sent off after punching Oldham’s Jose Baxter in the balls, twice!
- February 24, 2013
What a plum!
Or should that be in the plums!
Portsmouth’s defender Sam Sodje earned himself a ridiculously stupid red card on Saturday in League One when the 33-year-old former Nigerian international twice punched Oldham’s Jose Baxter in the balls.
Sodje, best known for wearing a bandana for much of his career, gave the officials little option but to produce a red card after he repeatedly whacked his opponent in his groin for no apparent reason.
Watch Sam Sodje’s crazy assault below, while a GIF can be seen below the fold.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi