- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Pompey’s Sam Sodje sent off after punching Oldham’s Jose Baxter in the balls, twice!
What a plum!
Or should that be in the plums!
Portsmouth’s defender Sam Sodje earned himself a ridiculously stupid red card on Saturday in League One when the 33-year-old former Nigerian international twice punched Oldham’s Jose Baxter in the balls.
Sodje, best known for wearing a bandana for much of his career, gave the officials little option but to produce a red card after he repeatedly whacked his opponent in his groin for no apparent reason.
Watch Sam Sodje’s crazy assault below, while a GIF can be seen below the fold.
- Updated: February 24, 2013