- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Pompey’s Sam Sodje sent off after punching Oldham’s Jose Baxter in the balls, twice!
What a plum!
Or should that be in the plums!
Portsmouth’s defender Sam Sodje earned himself a ridiculously stupid red card on Saturday in League One when the 33-year-old former Nigerian international twice punched Oldham’s Jose Baxter in the balls.
Sodje, best known for wearing a bandana for much of his career, gave the officials little option but to produce a red card after he repeatedly whacked his opponent in his groin for no apparent reason.
Watch Sam Sodje’s crazy assault below, while a GIF can be seen below the fold.
- Updated: February 24, 2013