Pompey’s Sam Sodje sent off after punching Oldham’s Jose Baxter in the balls, twice!
- February 24, 2013
What a plum!
Or should that be in the plums!
Portsmouth’s defender Sam Sodje earned himself a ridiculously stupid red card on Saturday in League One when the 33-year-old former Nigerian international twice punched Oldham’s Jose Baxter in the balls.
Sodje, best known for wearing a bandana for much of his career, gave the officials little option but to produce a red card after he repeatedly whacked his opponent in his groin for no apparent reason.
Watch Sam Sodje’s crazy assault below, while a GIF can be seen below the fold.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...