- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Plenty of laughs in Uncle & Nephew Harry Redknapp & Frank Lampard’s appearance on Jonathan Ross
- October 21, 2013
This weekend’s Friday night with Jonathan Ross was a family affair, as Uncle ‘Arry and nephew Frank ‘Lamps’ Lampard appeared one after the other to chat about football.
Harry stole the show with a classic Cockney tale from his time managing West Ham.
A fan was heckling him in a pre-season game at Oxford, slating him for not signing another striker.
In the second half, ‘Arry was left with no more subs, so he decided to send on the lairy troll to shut him up.
And the bald, fat and tatooed Hammer scored!
‘And was better than Lee Chapman, to be fair’, according to ‘Arry.
Then in Lamps’ appearance, while discussing England’s World Cup chances, there was a comedy moment as the host Ross, who famously struggles with his ‘R’s just like Hodgson, laughed at himself for being unabled to prounced ‘Woy…Woy…Roy!’ I don’t know why I make the effort if he doesn’t!
[gthumb id=”367285″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”367291″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]