Plenty of laughs in Uncle & Nephew Harry Redknapp & Frank Lampard’s appearance on Jonathan Ross
- October 21, 2013
This weekend’s Friday night with Jonathan Ross was a family affair, as Uncle ‘Arry and nephew Frank ‘Lamps’ Lampard appeared one after the other to chat about football.
Harry stole the show with a classic Cockney tale from his time managing West Ham.
A fan was heckling him in a pre-season game at Oxford, slating him for not signing another striker.
In the second half, ‘Arry was left with no more subs, so he decided to send on the lairy troll to shut him up.
And the bald, fat and tatooed Hammer scored!
‘And was better than Lee Chapman, to be fair’, according to ‘Arry.
Then in Lamps’ appearance, while discussing England’s World Cup chances, there was a comedy moment as the host Ross, who famously struggles with his ‘R’s just like Hodgson, laughed at himself for being unabled to prounced ‘Woy…Woy…Roy!’ I don’t know why I make the effort if he doesn’t!
[gthumb id=”367285″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”367291″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...