Ronaldo’s weight loss programme has worked – O Fenomeno is no longer fat!
- December 17, 2012
Credit where its due – Brazilian legend Ronaldo is no longer fat!
Pictures have emerged over the weekend, showing a slimmed down Ronaldo who has lived up to his promise of shedding the pounds.
Ronaldo has lost 17 kg in Globo’s Medida Certa (“The right measure”) show, thus achieving a publicly stated goal.
He weighed 118 kg at the start of the programme in September & now comes in at a rather trim 101kg.
Slim Ronaldo will now be ready for the annual charity match of his friends against Zinedine Zidane and friends later this week – looking more sprightly than he has done for years.
After Corinthians’ win over Chelsea in the Club World Cup on Sunday, Ronaldo headed down to Leblon beach in Rio to show off his new physique.
Video first, the pictures below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi