- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Ronaldo’s weight loss programme has worked – O Fenomeno is no longer fat!
Credit where its due – Brazilian legend Ronaldo is no longer fat!
Pictures have emerged over the weekend, showing a slimmed down Ronaldo who has lived up to his promise of shedding the pounds.
Ronaldo has lost 17 kg in Globo’s Medida Certa (“The right measure”) show, thus achieving a publicly stated goal.
He weighed 118 kg at the start of the programme in September & now comes in at a rather trim 101kg.
Slim Ronaldo will now be ready for the annual charity match of his friends against Zinedine Zidane and friends later this week – looking more sprightly than he has done for years.
After Corinthians’ win over Chelsea in the Club World Cup on Sunday, Ronaldo headed down to Leblon beach in Rio to show off his new physique.
Video first, the pictures below.
- Updated: December 17, 2012