- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
- Man United’s Radamel Falcao posts picture & religious message on Instagram to celebrate Christmas
- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
Ronaldo’s weight loss programme has worked – O Fenomeno is no longer fat!
Credit where its due – Brazilian legend Ronaldo is no longer fat!
Pictures have emerged over the weekend, showing a slimmed down Ronaldo who has lived up to his promise of shedding the pounds.
Ronaldo has lost 17 kg in Globo’s Medida Certa (“The right measure”) show, thus achieving a publicly stated goal.
He weighed 118 kg at the start of the programme in September & now comes in at a rather trim 101kg.
Slim Ronaldo will now be ready for the annual charity match of his friends against Zinedine Zidane and friends later this week – looking more sprightly than he has done for years.
After Corinthians’ win over Chelsea in the Club World Cup on Sunday, Ronaldo headed down to Leblon beach in Rio to show off his new physique.
Video first, the pictures below.
- Updated: December 17, 2012