Ronaldo’s weight loss programme has worked – O Fenomeno is no longer fat!
- December 17, 2012
Credit where its due – Brazilian legend Ronaldo is no longer fat!
Pictures have emerged over the weekend, showing a slimmed down Ronaldo who has lived up to his promise of shedding the pounds.
Ronaldo has lost 17 kg in Globo’s Medida Certa (“The right measure”) show, thus achieving a publicly stated goal.
He weighed 118 kg at the start of the programme in September & now comes in at a rather trim 101kg.
Slim Ronaldo will now be ready for the annual charity match of his friends against Zinedine Zidane and friends later this week – looking more sprightly than he has done for years.
After Corinthians’ win over Chelsea in the Club World Cup on Sunday, Ronaldo headed down to Leblon beach in Rio to show off his new physique.
Video first, the pictures below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...