Ronaldo’s weight loss programme has worked – O Fenomeno is no longer fat!
- December 17, 2012
Credit where its due – Brazilian legend Ronaldo is no longer fat!
Pictures have emerged over the weekend, showing a slimmed down Ronaldo who has lived up to his promise of shedding the pounds.
Ronaldo has lost 17 kg in Globo’s Medida Certa (“The right measure”) show, thus achieving a publicly stated goal.
He weighed 118 kg at the start of the programme in September & now comes in at a rather trim 101kg.
Slim Ronaldo will now be ready for the annual charity match of his friends against Zinedine Zidane and friends later this week – looking more sprightly than he has done for years.
After Corinthians’ win over Chelsea in the Club World Cup on Sunday, Ronaldo headed down to Leblon beach in Rio to show off his new physique.
Video first, the pictures below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...