- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Picture: Jack Wilshere celebrates wearing the Arsenal captain armband taking a snap in his pants
- Updated: January 25, 2013
Many Arsenal fans are looking forward to the day that Jack Wilshere is their full time captain.
The 21-year-old Englishman, who recently committed his long term future to Arsene Wenger by signing a new contract with the Gunners, has longed been tipped to be Arsenal’s captain.
Currently that role belongs to defender Thomas Vermaelen, however against West Ham on Wednesday night Wilshere was handed the armband for the first time.
At 21 years and 23 days, Wilshere became the youngster every Arsenal player to be nominated captain.
Celebrating that feat, a picture Wilshere is currently whizzing around social networks as the young Englishman enjoyed his new captaincy in a pair of funky underwear.