- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Picture: Jack Wilshere celebrates wearing the Arsenal captain armband taking a snap in his pants
Many Arsenal fans are looking forward to the day that Jack Wilshere is their full time captain.
The 21-year-old Englishman, who recently committed his long term future to Arsene Wenger by signing a new contract with the Gunners, has longed been tipped to be Arsenal’s captain.
Currently that role belongs to defender Thomas Vermaelen, however against West Ham on Wednesday night Wilshere was handed the armband for the first time.
At 21 years and 23 days, Wilshere became the youngster every Arsenal player to be nominated captain.
Celebrating that feat, a picture Wilshere is currently whizzing around social networks as the young Englishman enjoyed his new captaincy in a pair of funky underwear.
- Updated: January 25, 2013