Picture: Carl Jenkinson celebrates like an Arsenal fan after Cazorla winner v Villa
- February 23, 2013
Carl Jenkinson comes from an Arsenal family and has often spoken of his delight to be playing for the club he supported his whole life, so the picture below won’t come as too much of a surprise.
Nevertheless, his celebration for Santi Cazorla’s second goal will no doubt delight Arsenal fans, especially after a trying week which saw Arsene Wenger’s side lose at the Emirates to Blackburn and then Bayern Munich.
Jenkinson played 76 minutes of Arsenal’s 2-1 victory over Aston Villa and was commitment personified in his right back role.
After being replaced by Lukas Podolski, Jenkinson can clearly be seen celebrating hard when Santi Cazorla won the match for Arsenal with just 5 minutes to go.
With a north London derby at Spurs next up, Jenkinson’s heart and commitment could be key…
In contrast, as the second picture below shows, and has been pointed out by Arsenal fans on Twitter, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho and Laurent Koscielny didn’t even get out of their comfy seats.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...