- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Picture: Carl Jenkinson celebrates like an Arsenal fan after Cazorla winner v Villa
Carl Jenkinson comes from an Arsenal family and has often spoken of his delight to be playing for the club he supported his whole life, so the picture below won’t come as too much of a surprise.
Nevertheless, his celebration for Santi Cazorla’s second goal will no doubt delight Arsenal fans, especially after a trying week which saw Arsene Wenger’s side lose at the Emirates to Blackburn and then Bayern Munich.
Jenkinson played 76 minutes of Arsenal’s 2-1 victory over Aston Villa and was commitment personified in his right back role.
After being replaced by Lukas Podolski, Jenkinson can clearly be seen celebrating hard when Santi Cazorla won the match for Arsenal with just 5 minutes to go.
With a north London derby at Spurs next up, Jenkinson’s heart and commitment could be key…
In contrast, as the second picture below shows, and has been pointed out by Arsenal fans on Twitter, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho and Laurent Koscielny didn’t even get out of their comfy seats.
- Updated: February 23, 2013