- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Picture: Borussia Dortmund mock Bayern putting Solskjaer’s Man United jersey in their museum
The psychological warfare is well underway ahead of the Champions League final.
As the tensions build ahead of Borussia Dortmund’s massive match with Bayern Munich at Wembley on May 25th, BVB have ratcheted up the rivalry with their Bavarian counterparts by placing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s famous Manchester United jersey in their museum.
To recap, back in 1999, Bayern Munich suffered their most famous defeat of all-time losing the Champions League final to Manchester United after being sunk by two goals in injury time. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer score the winner for the Red Devils.
A picture of Solskjaer’s jersey in Borussia Dortmund’s museum can be seen below.
- Updated: May 16, 2013