- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Picture: Arsenal player fines 2012/2013
A rather interesting picture has emerged this evening of what Arsenal players are fined for and how much they have to pay in the event of breaking Arsene Wenger’s rule code.
According to The Bootiful Game, who sourced the photo below, an Arsenal fan did a tour of London Colney on Friday and somehow managed to sneek out a the picture on his mobile phone.
The biggest fine is for unused players non attendance of a home match without the permission of the manager (1,000 pounds) whilst even a newspaper in the Arsenal dressing room could cost a player 100 pounds.
Only 1 player is mentioned on the chart and we have to presume that Arsenal’s German defender Per Mertesacker is the most responsible at the club.
As any fine must be paid in cash to Mertesacker within 7 days of being posted. Failure to pay the fine ensures it is doubled.
Picture of the Arsenal player fines for 2012/2013 is below.
- Updated: January 19, 2013