Pics of Gareth Bale as a monkey do the rounds on Arsenal sites ahead of the NLD
- March 2, 2013
No doubting who the Tottenham danger man is at the North London derby tomorrow with Arsenal hoping to keep red hot Gareth Bale constrained after some epic performances of late.
For weeks now Arsenal fans have been calling Spurs “Bale United,” and despite Arsene Wenger refusing to change his game plan for the Welsh wizard it will be intriguing to see whether the Gunners can contain him.
As a result, Bale has been portrayed on a number of Arsenal sites as a monkey, not for the first time, in images that you may find comical or abusive, depending on your point of view.
Related links: In GIFs: Gareth Bale’s 8 sensational Spurs goals in just 6 games.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...