Pics of Gareth Bale as a monkey do the rounds on Arsenal sites ahead of the NLD
- March 2, 2013
No doubting who the Tottenham danger man is at the North London derby tomorrow with Arsenal hoping to keep red hot Gareth Bale constrained after some epic performances of late.
For weeks now Arsenal fans have been calling Spurs “Bale United,” and despite Arsene Wenger refusing to change his game plan for the Welsh wizard it will be intriguing to see whether the Gunners can contain him.
As a result, Bale has been portrayed on a number of Arsenal sites as a monkey, not for the first time, in images that you may find comical or abusive, depending on your point of view.
Related links: In GIFs: Gareth Bale’s 8 sensational Spurs goals in just 6 games.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...