Partick Thistle’s Gary Fraser wears a pink leotard & tutu at training after losing a forfeit [Pictures]
Gary Fraser, Partick Thistle’s 19-year-old midfielder, was made into a laughing stock on Tuesday when he was forced to train with his teammates and in front of the cameras wearing a pink leotard complete with a ballet tutu.
Fraser was being punished for being the club’s worst trainer of the week.
Fraser, on loan at Partick from Bolton, has barely featured for the SPL strugglers this season. The teenager has only played four times for the third-bottom club in the league, after the striker was banned in October for nine games after attacking an opponent in an U20 match against Dunfermline.
Ironically, in the week that the forward makes his long await return to contention in the New Year’s Day for the trip to Celtic, Fraser was embarrassed in public for his bad attitude.
Pictures of Gary Fraser dressed up as a pink fairy at training are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Partick Thistle v Celtic: Watch a Live Stream of the Premiership matchDecember 9, 2016
- Partick Thistle have unveiled the scariest mascot ever. It looks like the sun is a meth addict [Picture]June 22, 2015
- Partick Thistle 1 – Dundee United 1February 2, 2014
- St. Mirren 0 – Partick Thistle 0January 25, 2014