Partick Thistle’s Gary Fraser wears a pink leotard & tutu at training after losing a forfeit [Pictures]
- December 31, 2013
Gary Fraser, Partick Thistle’s 19-year-old midfielder, was made into a laughing stock on Tuesday when he was forced to train with his teammates and in front of the cameras wearing a pink leotard complete with a ballet tutu.
Fraser was being punished for being the club’s worst trainer of the week.
Fraser, on loan at Partick from Bolton, has barely featured for the SPL strugglers this season. The teenager has only played four times for the third-bottom club in the league, after the striker was banned in October for nine games after attacking an opponent in an U20 match against Dunfermline.
Ironically, in the week that the forward makes his long await return to contention in the New Year’s Day for the trip to Celtic, Fraser was embarrassed in public for his bad attitude.
Pictures of Gary Fraser dressed up as a pink fairy at training are below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...