- Best Memes & Tweets as Chelsea man Diego Costa stamps Liverpool out the Cup
- Jose Mourinho interview post Liverpool win [video]
- Jose Mourinho was too busy arguing to notice Branislav Ivanovic scored!
- Diego Costa could have been sent off for 2 stamps for Chelsea v Liverpool [Vid & pics]
- Fan footage of Branislav Ivanovic goal for Chelsea v Liverpool
Partick Thistle’s Gary Fraser wears a pink leotard & tutu at training after losing a forfeit [Pictures]
Gary Fraser, Partick Thistle’s 19-year-old midfielder, was made into a laughing stock on Tuesday when he was forced to train with his teammates and in front of the cameras wearing a pink leotard complete with a ballet tutu.
Fraser was being punished for being the club’s worst trainer of the week.
Fraser, on loan at Partick from Bolton, has barely featured for the SPL strugglers this season. The teenager has only played four times for the third-bottom club in the league, after the striker was banned in October for nine games after attacking an opponent in an U20 match against Dunfermline.
Ironically, in the week that the forward makes his long await return to contention in the New Year’s Day for the trip to Celtic, Fraser was embarrassed in public for his bad attitude.
Pictures of Gary Fraser dressed up as a pink fairy at training are below.
- Updated: December 31, 2013