Partick Thistle’s Gary Fraser wears a pink leotard & tutu at training after losing a forfeit [Pictures]
- December 31, 2013
Gary Fraser, Partick Thistle’s 19-year-old midfielder, was made into a laughing stock on Tuesday when he was forced to train with his teammates and in front of the cameras wearing a pink leotard complete with a ballet tutu.
Fraser was being punished for being the club’s worst trainer of the week.
Fraser, on loan at Partick from Bolton, has barely featured for the SPL strugglers this season. The teenager has only played four times for the third-bottom club in the league, after the striker was banned in October for nine games after attacking an opponent in an U20 match against Dunfermline.
Ironically, in the week that the forward makes his long await return to contention in the New Year’s Day for the trip to Celtic, Fraser was embarrassed in public for his bad attitude.
Pictures of Gary Fraser dressed up as a pink fairy at training are below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi