Paddy Power Italy pay out on Nani to Juventus; Skybet slash odds to 2/7
Where has this come from?
It seemed David Moyes didn’t want to break up any part of last season title winning squad at Manchester United.
But Paddy Power are now paying out on bets of Nani to Juventus, like they did on Carlos Tevez to Juventus, 10 days before the transfer was completed.
This could just be a PR stunt by the bookmakers, with fewer than 2000 followers on Twitter or Nani could in fact be joining former teammate Paul Pogba at the Old Lady.
Nani’s opportunities in the first team have gradually become fewer and fewer and has been moved with a link away from Old Trafford throughout the summer.
Skybet have taken notice of Paddy Power’s actions slashing their own odds of Nani to Juventus to 2/7.
Watch this space.
— Paddy Power Italia (@PaddyPowerItaly) August 28, 2013
- Paul Pogba played a brilliant pass in the build-up to Paulo Dybala’s winner against AC Mila...
- 6 rivals who have been applauded off the field by Real Madrid fans (Pictures & Video)
- Palermo v Juventus: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Alvaro Morata & Simone Zaza warm up for Juventus v AC Milan juggling chewing gum (Instagram ...
- Man United’s mega price boost against a PSV side without an away CL win since 2007 [Promo]
- PSV Eindhoven fans wish Luke Shaw well with banner for Man United game [Picture]
- Louis van Gaal discusses Anthony Martial’s likely participation v PSV (Video)
- Ryan Shawcross talks about squabble with Robin van Persie and his time at Man United (Video)
- Man United old boys Nani and Robin van Persie both find the target for Fenerbahce (Videos)
- Nani & Joao Moutinho score as Portugal finish off campaign in style v Serbia
- Stunning goal: Liverpool loanee Lazar Markovic assisted Nani for Fenerbahce opener (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Nani score glorious free-kicks in Portugal training (video)