Paddy Power Italy pay out on Nani to Juventus; Skybet slash odds to 2/7
Where has this come from?
It seemed David Moyes didn’t want to break up any part of last season title winning squad at Manchester United.
But Paddy Power are now paying out on bets of Nani to Juventus, like they did on Carlos Tevez to Juventus, 10 days before the transfer was completed.
This could just be a PR stunt by the bookmakers, with fewer than 2000 followers on Twitter or Nani could in fact be joining former teammate Paul Pogba at the Old Lady.
Nani’s opportunities in the first team have gradually become fewer and fewer and has been moved with a link away from Old Trafford throughout the summer.
Skybet have taken notice of Paddy Power’s actions slashing their own odds of Nani to Juventus to 2/7.
Watch this space.
— Paddy Power Italia (@PaddyPowerItaly) August 28, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Simeone’s son, Giovanni, scored a brace for Genoa in 3-1 win over Juventus (Video)November 28, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s brilliant anti-Juventus Instagram post after Giovanni Simeone braceNovember 28, 2016
- Genoa v Juventus: Watch a live stream of the Serie A matchNovember 27, 2016
- Juventus man Patrice Evra feigns getting shot in latest mad Instagram VideoNovember 26, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho offers olive branch to Bastian Schweinsteiger (Video)December 2, 2016
- Jose Mourinho thinks Anthony Martial is working harder than before [Mail]December 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016
- Leicester set to beat Man United to £15m-rated Genk teenager [Guardian]December 2, 2016
- Nani looks back on Man United contract in 2013 as the worst moment of his life [Quotes]August 18, 2016
- Nani vouches for Manchester United’s pursuit of Paul Pogba (Video)August 6, 2016
- Nani performs cool capoeira demonstration at Valencia unveiling (Video)July 14, 2016
- Nani & Renato Sanches show off their beatboxing skills (Video)July 12, 2016