- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Paddy Power Italy pay out on Nani to Juventus; Skybet slash odds to 2/7
- August 28, 2013
Where has this come from?
It seemed David Moyes didn’t want to break up any part of last season title winning squad at Manchester United.
But Paddy Power are now paying out on bets of Nani to Juventus, like they did on Carlos Tevez to Juventus, 10 days before the transfer was completed.
This could just be a PR stunt by the bookmakers, with fewer than 2000 followers on Twitter or Nani could in fact be joining former teammate Paul Pogba at the Old Lady.
Nani’s opportunities in the first team have gradually become fewer and fewer and has been moved with a link away from Old Trafford throughout the summer.
Skybet have taken notice of Paddy Power’s actions slashing their own odds of Nani to Juventus to 2/7.
Watch this space.
— Paddy Power Italia (@PaddyPowerItaly) August 28, 2013