- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Paddy Power Italy pay out on Nani to Juventus; Skybet slash odds to 2/7
Where has this come from?
It seemed David Moyes didn’t want to break up any part of last season title winning squad at Manchester United.
But Paddy Power are now paying out on bets of Nani to Juventus, like they did on Carlos Tevez to Juventus, 10 days before the transfer was completed.
This could just be a PR stunt by the bookmakers, with fewer than 2000 followers on Twitter or Nani could in fact be joining former teammate Paul Pogba at the Old Lady.
Nani’s opportunities in the first team have gradually become fewer and fewer and has been moved with a link away from Old Trafford throughout the summer.
Skybet have taken notice of Paddy Power’s actions slashing their own odds of Nani to Juventus to 2/7.
Watch this space.
— Paddy Power Italia (@PaddyPowerItaly) August 28, 2013
- Updated: August 28, 2013