Paddy Power Italy pay out on Nani to Juventus; Skybet slash odds to 2/7
- August 28, 2013
Where has this come from?
It seemed David Moyes didn’t want to break up any part of last season title winning squad at Manchester United.
But Paddy Power are now paying out on bets of Nani to Juventus, like they did on Carlos Tevez to Juventus, 10 days before the transfer was completed.
This could just be a PR stunt by the bookmakers, with fewer than 2000 followers on Twitter or Nani could in fact be joining former teammate Paul Pogba at the Old Lady.
Nani’s opportunities in the first team have gradually become fewer and fewer and has been moved with a link away from Old Trafford throughout the summer.
Skybet have taken notice of Paddy Power’s actions slashing their own odds of Nani to Juventus to 2/7.
Watch this space.
— Paddy Power Italia (@PaddyPowerItaly) August 28, 2013
- Mario Mandzukic breaks Juventus duck with classy late winner against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Paul Pogba scores powerful header for Juventus against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Chile international Arturo Vidal officially signs for Bayern Munich (video)
- Juventus bid farewell to Arturo Vidal after four glorious years at the club (Video)
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich replace Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger with Arturo ...
- Adrian Mutu tells a comedy story about a Zlatan Ibrahimovic nightmare at Juventus [Cost...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi