Paddy Power Italy pay out on Nani to Juventus; Skybet slash odds to 2/7
Where has this come from?
It seemed David Moyes didn’t want to break up any part of last season title winning squad at Manchester United.
But Paddy Power are now paying out on bets of Nani to Juventus, like they did on Carlos Tevez to Juventus, 10 days before the transfer was completed.
This could just be a PR stunt by the bookmakers, with fewer than 2000 followers on Twitter or Nani could in fact be joining former teammate Paul Pogba at the Old Lady.
Nani’s opportunities in the first team have gradually become fewer and fewer and has been moved with a link away from Old Trafford throughout the summer.
Skybet have taken notice of Paddy Power’s actions slashing their own odds of Nani to Juventus to 2/7.
Watch this space.
— Paddy Power Italia (@PaddyPowerItaly) August 28, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Mino Raiola’s exact payday from Paul Pogba’s move to Man United is revealed to Juve’s shareholdersOctober 25, 2016
- Gianluigi Donnarumma made a world-class save to secure AC Milan’s win v Juventus (Video)October 22, 2016
- Manuel Locatelli scores cracking goal to secure AC Milan win over JuventusOctober 22, 2016
- Real Madrid discussed Paul Pogba deal with Mino Raiola in the summer [Marca]October 22, 2016
- ‘We all know how Jose is’: Chelsea’s Pedro dismisses Mourinho’s touchline moaningOctober 25, 2016
- Jose Mourinho ready to let Morgan Schneiderlin leave Manchester United in January [Sun]October 25, 2016
- The injury timetable for Manchester United defender Eric Bailly isn’t good [Mail]October 25, 2016
- Paul Pogba has a typical Paul Pogba way of dealing with media criticism [Telefoot]October 25, 2016
- Nani looks back on Man United contract in 2013 as the worst moment of his life [Quotes]August 18, 2016
- Nani vouches for Manchester United’s pursuit of Paul Pogba (Video)August 6, 2016
- Nani performs cool capoeira demonstration at Valencia unveiling (Video)July 14, 2016
- Nani & Renato Sanches show off their beatboxing skills (Video)July 12, 2016