Outrageous dive! Liverpool’s Luis Suarez pulls off a shocker for Uruguay v Argentina
- October 16, 2013
What was all that about Luis Suarez being a reformed character after his 10-game ban for biting Branislav Ivanovic?
The Liverpool striker was up to his old tricks on Tuesday evening as Uruguay pulled off a 3-2 win over Argentina, but are still forced to head to a play-off against Jordan.
With 34 minutes on the clock and the score 1-1, a deep left wing cross came in and Suarez went down quicker than you would believe.
How Brazilian referee Marcelo de Lima Henrique fell for this one is completely beyond us.
Surely, even Liverpool fans can’t defend Suarez for one of the most blatant pieces of simulation you will ever see.
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Steven Gerrard is told he’s nicer than David Beckham as he’s hounded by pap...
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Watch Nathaniel Clyne put on a Liverpool shirt for the very first time [Video]
- Nathaniel Clyne pens messages to Liverpool & Southampton fans on Twitter
- Liverpool fan channel Redmen TV react to signing of Nathaniel Clyne [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi