Outrageous dive! Liverpool’s Luis Suarez pulls off a shocker for Uruguay v Argentina
- October 16, 2013
What was all that about Luis Suarez being a reformed character after his 10-game ban for biting Branislav Ivanovic?
The Liverpool striker was up to his old tricks on Tuesday evening as Uruguay pulled off a 3-2 win over Argentina, but are still forced to head to a play-off against Jordan.
With 34 minutes on the clock and the score 1-1, a deep left wing cross came in and Suarez went down quicker than you would believe.
How Brazilian referee Marcelo de Lima Henrique fell for this one is completely beyond us.
Surely, even Liverpool fans can’t defend Suarez for one of the most blatant pieces of simulation you will ever see.
- Spine: Steven Gerrard posts Instagram picture of a classic Liverpool team
- Done Deal: Liverpool confirm signing Allan from Internacional, he’s immediately s...
- Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin recreate famous Man United goals v Liverpool (Video)
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...