- Arsenal loanee Ryo Miyaichi scores lovely goal for Jong FC Twente vs Jong PSV [Video]
- Bojan & Victor Moses score sublime goals in 4-1 Stoke FA Cup win at Rochdale [GIFs]
- Rochdale fans troll Robbie Savage with chant during FA Cup defeat to Stoke [Video]
- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
Outfield players forced in goal & make brilliant saves! Sebastien Polter (Mainz) & Angel Rangel (Swansea)
It’s a shame neither of these fellas are English as Roy Hodgson is on the lookout for a new number one.
On Sunday in the Premier League Swansea defender Angel Rangel was forced to don the gloves after Michel Vorm was sent off.
Just a couple of hours earlier in the Bundesliga, Sebastien Polter of Mainz switched striker for goalkeeper as Christian Wetkler saw red in the 88th minute.
Both were called into action straight away, having to divert on-target free kicks away from goal.
Who made the better save? Probably Polter but some may disagree:
- Updated: November 4, 2013