Outfield players forced in goal & make brilliant saves! Sebastien Polter (Mainz) & Angel Rangel (Swansea)
It’s a shame neither of these fellas are English as Roy Hodgson is on the lookout for a new number one.
On Sunday in the Premier League Swansea defender Angel Rangel was forced to don the gloves after Michel Vorm was sent off.
Just a couple of hours earlier in the Bundesliga, Sebastien Polter of Mainz switched striker for goalkeeper as Christian Wetkler saw red in the 88th minute.
Both were called into action straight away, having to divert on-target free kicks away from goal.
Who made the better save? Probably Polter but some may disagree:
Watch Live Stream
- Done Deal: Liverpool sign Loris Karius from Mainz (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Redmen TV analyse Liverpool signing Mainz keeper Loris Karius (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Loris Karius to be unveiled as a Liverpool player on Wednesday [Allgemeine Zeitung]May 23rd, 2016
- Liverpool agree terms with Mainz keeper Loris Karius [Kicker]May 16th, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15th, 2016
- Race for 4th: Man United & Man City confirmed team sheets on final dayMay 15th, 2016
- Skrtel captain: Swansea v Liverpool [Team Sheets]May 1st, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund target Swansea star Gylfi Sigurdsson [Sun]April 25th, 2016