- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
- David De Gea has turned down Real Madrid, set to sign new 5-year Man United contract [Express]
- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres could move to Atletico Madrid on loan in January [Chiringuito]
- Arsenal lining up £26m January bid for Barcelona’s Pedro [Express]
Out of the way Ref! Scottish official takes tumble after push from Inverness midfielder v Celtic
Celtic beat Inverness CT 1-0 on Sunday and a funny incident occurred 14 minutes into the match.
Scottish referee Crawford Allan took a comical tumble after Inverness midfielder Ross Draper seemed to give him a minor push so that he could close down an opponent.
The ref seemed to see the funny side of the incident and only gave the player a stern chat to after the ball went dead.
The commentators joked whether the player should be sent off for a blatant push.
Celtic won the match 1-0 with a Kris Commons goal separating the sides.
- Updated: December 29, 2013