- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Ouch! Didier Zokora grabs retribution for racist slur with crazy tackle on Emre (Trabzonspor 1 – Fenerbahce 3)
- Updated: May 7, 2012
The video below contains one of the craziest “tackles” you will ever see and this episode was coming.
In April, Didier Zokora, the former Tottenham midfielder, was outraged after a Super Lig match between Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce, as he claimed Emre (previously of Newcastle) had racially abused him.
Zokora said: “Emre and I came face to face during the match. I’ll tell you what he said word for word. He called me: ‘A dirty n*****’.”
Subsequently, Emre was banned for two matches by the Turkish Football Disciplinary Committee (PFDK) after Trabzonspor filed a civil law suit at an Istanbul court.
Emre and Zokora came face to face on Sunday night again and the temperature was raised a notch when Zokora refused to shake Emre’s hand after the two teams lined up pre match.
The Ivory Coast midfielder then took out his retribution with one of the most painful challenges you will ever see just before the break with Trabzonspor 2-1 down, in a match they would go on to lose 3-1.
Quite how the referee only deemed this a yellow card is beyond comprehension but difficult to blame Zokora for wanting to knock seven bells out of Emre.