Ouch! A player gets a 14 match suspension for a shocking kung-fu kick in Peru
- July 16, 2013
A terrible foul was spotted in the second division in Peru last weekend.
Alianza Universidad claimed a narrow 1-0 win over Deportivo Municipal, however the hosts had to play most of the match with just 10 men after a terrible foul from forward Smith.
Smith, a Brazilian centre-forward, lasted only 13 minutes of the contest after he followed through a tackle by laying a kung-fu kick straight into the face of an opponent.
The victim was left flat out on the turf, while the ref instantly produced the red card.
Smith has since collected a 14 match suspension for his brutal behaviour.
Watch the shocking kung-fu from the Peruvian second division below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...