Ouch! A player gets a 14 match suspension for a shocking kung-fu kick in Peru
- July 16, 2013
A terrible foul was spotted in the second division in Peru last weekend.
Alianza Universidad claimed a narrow 1-0 win over Deportivo Municipal, however the hosts had to play most of the match with just 10 men after a terrible foul from forward Smith.
Smith, a Brazilian centre-forward, lasted only 13 minutes of the contest after he followed through a tackle by laying a kung-fu kick straight into the face of an opponent.
The victim was left flat out on the turf, while the ref instantly produced the red card.
Smith has since collected a 14 match suspension for his brutal behaviour.
Watch the shocking kung-fu from the Peruvian second division below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi