Ouch! A player gets a 14 match suspension for a shocking kung-fu kick in Peru
- July 16, 2013
A terrible foul was spotted in the second division in Peru last weekend.
Alianza Universidad claimed a narrow 1-0 win over Deportivo Municipal, however the hosts had to play most of the match with just 10 men after a terrible foul from forward Smith.
Smith, a Brazilian centre-forward, lasted only 13 minutes of the contest after he followed through a tackle by laying a kung-fu kick straight into the face of an opponent.
The victim was left flat out on the turf, while the ref instantly produced the red card.
Smith has since collected a 14 match suspension for his brutal behaviour.
Watch the shocking kung-fu from the Peruvian second division below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...