- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Coventry fans do Klinsmann dives on the pitch after flash floods abandon the friendly with Nuneaton [Video]
The good old English summer!
Whilst much of the UK has been baking in the summer heat over the past few days, the good weather was nowhere to be seen in Nuneaton on Saturday.
The Conference Premier side hosted Coventry at the Liberty Way stadium, however the match was cancelled in the 53rd minute when a flash flood lead to unplayable conditions.
As the players ran to the dressing rooms as the heavens biblically opened above their heads, a group of Coventry fans took advantage of the outrageously bad weather to do Klinsmann dives on the pitch with the stewards nowhere to be seen.
See the footage from Nuneaton v Coventry below.
- Updated: July 19, 2014