Coventry fans do Klinsmann dives on the pitch after flash floods abandon the friendly with Nuneaton [Video]
- July 19, 2014
The good old English summer!
Whilst much of the UK has been baking in the summer heat over the past few days, the good weather was nowhere to be seen in Nuneaton on Saturday.
The Conference Premier side hosted Coventry at the Liberty Way stadium, however the match was cancelled in the 53rd minute when a flash flood lead to unplayable conditions.
As the players ran to the dressing rooms as the heavens biblically opened above their heads, a group of Coventry fans took advantage of the outrageously bad weather to do Klinsmann dives on the pitch with the stewards nowhere to be seen.
See the footage from Nuneaton v Coventry below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]