Newcastle’s Alan Pardew “worse than Hitler”, says spoof Simpson-ized newspaper report [Picture]
- March 3, 2014
We owe @BeardedGenius a debt of gratitude for this incredible picture.
The big story over the weekend in the Premier League was Alan Pardew’s headbutt on David Meyler during Newcastle’s 4-1 away win at Hull on Saturday.
Newcastle have since fined their manager a whopping £100,000 as well as issuing him with a formal warning for his bad behaviour, however many on the outside feel that the whole incident has been blown out of proportion.
Looking to inject some much need light-heartedness into the mix, @BeardedGenius has gone about creating a spoof newspaper front page in which the Pardew story has been given the Simpson’s treatment.
The joke at David Moyes’ expense in the bottom right hand corner is just an extra added bonus.
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- 101 Writers Premier League Awards – John Terry and Harry Kane scoop prizes
- Alan Pardew rubbishes accusation that he’s to blame for Newcastle plight [Video]
- Alan Pardew puts £60 million price tag on star player Yannick Bolasie [Video]
- Alan Pardew denies that he’s trying to sign Newcastle goalkeeper Tim Krul [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi