Newcastle’s Alan Pardew “worse than Hitler”, says spoof Simpson-ized newspaper report [Picture]
- March 3, 2014
We owe @BeardedGenius a debt of gratitude for this incredible picture.
The big story over the weekend in the Premier League was Alan Pardew’s headbutt on David Meyler during Newcastle’s 4-1 away win at Hull on Saturday.
Newcastle have since fined their manager a whopping £100,000 as well as issuing him with a formal warning for his bad behaviour, however many on the outside feel that the whole incident has been blown out of proportion.
Looking to inject some much need light-heartedness into the mix, @BeardedGenius has gone about creating a spoof newspaper front page in which the Pardew story has been given the Simpson’s treatment.
The joke at David Moyes’ expense in the bottom right hand corner is just an extra added bonus.
- Alan Pardew celebrates Crystal Palace’s “fantastic” win over Chelsea ...
- Arsenal fans quickly forget about Karim Benzema after Olivier Giroud golazo v Crystal P...
- Alan Pardew says he picked the wrong Crystal Palace team for Norwich win (video)
- Alan Pardew: Yohan Cabaye is good enough for Chelsea or Arsenal (Video)
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...