Neville & Carragher analyse Arsenal’s win at Sunderland + whether Giroud can be world class
- September 17, 2013
If you want the best analysis of the Premier League on British televisions then you have to wait until Monday Night Football to hear the thoughts of Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher.
Among the highlights was a frank disagreement over Paul Scholes and they also discussed Arsenal’s performance at Sunderland and whether Olivier Giroud can hit the heights of the likes of Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp.
On the 3-1 victory at Sunderland, Neville and Carragher were gushing in their praise of Mesut Ozil and Olivier Giroud.
In particular, Carragher highlighted an excellent touch from Giroud at Sunderland and how he set up Theo Walcott for what should have been a couple of goals.
Later on in the show, Carragher and Neville again discussed Giroud and whether Arsenal’s French striker can become world class.
Certainly, Giroud’s current stats rack up very well with the likes of Arsenal legends Henry, Bergkamp and the now departed Robin van Persie.
- Gedion Zelalem bags an inch-perfect gorgeous assist for Arsenal U19s v Celtic (Video)
- Unreal skills: Laurent Koscielny scores a glorious rabona in Arsenal training (Official...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi