Nasty! Germany coach Jogi Low caught on camera picking his nose & eating it. Again!
- June 9, 2012
Jogi Low is one of the best dressed football coaches in world football.
The Germany boss always comes across as erudite and modern whilst his side generally play a brand of football that is easy on the eye and a far cry from years gone by for one of the most hated teams in Europe.
Jurgen Klinsmann’s former assistant has one major weakness. It makes little difference to the handling of Manuel Neuer, creativity of Mesut Ozil or the finishing of Mario Gomez but its gross.
To be caught on camera once picking your nose and licking it may be bad luck for a toddler but Low is now on dangerous territory and should be on his best behaviour for the rest of Euro 2012.
Below is a video of Low being caught in the act yet again in the second half of Germany’s opening game win over Portugal.
Jogi! Stop it!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”191091″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi