Monaco’s Radamel Falcao reaches agreement to join Real Madrid, to be announced after World Cup [beIN France]
- June 23, 2014
As was reported by Spanish paper AS last weekend, the Radamel Falcao to Real Madrid link is looking increasingly legit.
BeIN Sports France report tonight that the Colombian striker has reached an agreement to join Real Madrid this summer, and that the move will be formally announced once the World Cup finishes.
Falcao, currently in Miami on holidays with his family, is all set to leave Monaco, the club he joined in a third party move from Atletico Madrid last summer.
BeIN and AS claim the player has told his agent Jorge Mendes that it is his dream to join Real Madrid, and that Los Blancos are the only club he would listen to offers for.
And now, it seems, he’s given his word to move to the Bernabeu for next season.
Interesting to see how this is viewed in the red and white part of Madrid…
- No evidence supports Telegraph & Guardian claims that Arsenal may sign Monaco̵...
- Layvin Kurzawa scores three fantastic volleys at Monaco training [Official Video]
- After selling Christian Benteke to Liverpool, Aston Villa are set to buy Anthony Martia...
- QPR v Monaco: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- AS Monaco complete loan signing of Stephan El Shaarawy from AC Milan [Video]
- Ciao Faraone: AC Milan post video tribute to Stephan El Shaarawy after his Monaco move
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi