Mobbed by Arsenal fans, Arsene Wenger told to buy Higuaín after the Champions League final
- May 28, 2013
A fan-filmed video is doing the rounds in which Arsene Wenger was mobbed by a group of loud Arsenal fans after the Champions League final.
Wenger was at Wembley to watch Bayern Munich beat Borussia Dortmund last Saturday night, and as the Professor filtered out the ground to go home he was immediately surrounded by a posse of singing Gunners supporters.
After a rendition of “Arsenal FC are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen” and “We love you Wenger, we do!”, one loudmouth in the crowd began insistently asking for the club to buy Gonzalo Higuaín from Real Madrid.
Wenger response was complete silence as he was escorted by a couple of security men to his car.
Watch Arsene Wenger getting told to buy Higuaín after the Champions League final below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi