Mobbed by Arsenal fans, Arsene Wenger told to buy Higuaín after the Champions League final
- May 28, 2013
A fan-filmed video is doing the rounds in which Arsene Wenger was mobbed by a group of loud Arsenal fans after the Champions League final.
Wenger was at Wembley to watch Bayern Munich beat Borussia Dortmund last Saturday night, and as the Professor filtered out the ground to go home he was immediately surrounded by a posse of singing Gunners supporters.
After a rendition of “Arsenal FC are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen” and “We love you Wenger, we do!”, one loudmouth in the crowd began insistently asking for the club to buy Gonzalo Higuaín from Real Madrid.
Wenger response was complete silence as he was escorted by a couple of security men to his car.
Watch Arsene Wenger getting told to buy Higuaín after the Champions League final below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...