Milan will give Balotelli to Arsenal in return for Joel Campbell plus cash [Tuttosport]
- July 25, 2014
AC Milan are willing to cut their losses with Mario Balotelli and give the Italian striker to arsenal in exchange for Joel Campbell and a bit of cash, according to Italian website Tuttosport.
Milan have made a list of targets, among them Nani and Lavezzi, with Arsenal striker Joel Campbell the player they’re most eager to bring in.
Arsenal lack depth up front and are known to be in the market for a striker but would it make sense for the club to give away Joel Campbell, a player potentially better than Balotelli?
Campbell bagged 11 goals and created another 12 while on loan at Olympiakos last season, including a cracker in the Champions League clash with Man United.
The Costa Rican is said to be valued at around €10 million, meaning that Arsenal would have to also part with a bit of cash in order to complete such a deal.
- AC Milan v Tottenham
- Nigel De Jong physically restrained in half time tunnel row with Bayern’s Pep Gua...
- Bayern Munich star Arturo Vidal’s brilliant individual highlights v AC Milan (Video)
- Bayern Munich stars Mario Gotze and Robert Lewandowski score stunning goals during 3-0 ...
- A Juan Bernat goal makes it Bayern Munich 1-0 AC Milan at half time in the Audi Cup (Vi...
- Bayern Munich v AC Milan
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi