Milan will give Balotelli to Arsenal in return for Joel Campbell plus cash [Tuttosport]
AC Milan are willing to cut their losses with Mario Balotelli and give the Italian striker to arsenal in exchange for Joel Campbell and a bit of cash, according to Italian website Tuttosport.
Milan have made a list of targets, among them Nani and Lavezzi, with Arsenal striker Joel Campbell the player they’re most eager to bring in.
Arsenal lack depth up front and are known to be in the market for a striker but would it make sense for the club to give away Joel Campbell, a player potentially better than Balotelli?
Campbell bagged 11 goals and created another 12 while on loan at Olympiakos last season, including a cracker in the Champions League clash with Man United.
The Costa Rican is said to be valued at around €10 million, meaning that Arsenal would have to also part with a bit of cash in order to complete such a deal.
- Napoli destroy Milan with Lorenzo Insigne cracker after one-two with Gonzalo Higuain (V...
- Jaap Stam’s dream team is packed with Manchester United and Milan legends (Video)
- David Beckham thinks Wayne Rooney is playing well for Man United, tips AC Milan to win ...
- David Beckham puts loyalty before reality with ridiculous UCL prediction (Quotes)
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin celebrates a stellar year with YouTube compilation (video)
- What’s it like to be a blind Arsenal fan? (Video)
- Mistake? El Confidencial suggest Karim Benzema should have left Real Madrid to join Ars...
- Liverpool owners approach Jurgen Klopp & still expect to challenge for title this ...