Milan will give Balotelli to Arsenal in return for Joel Campbell plus cash [Tuttosport]
- July 25, 2014
AC Milan are willing to cut their losses with Mario Balotelli and give the Italian striker to arsenal in exchange for Joel Campbell and a bit of cash, according to Italian website Tuttosport.
Milan have made a list of targets, among them Nani and Lavezzi, with Arsenal striker Joel Campbell the player they’re most eager to bring in.
Arsenal lack depth up front and are known to be in the market for a striker but would it make sense for the club to give away Joel Campbell, a player potentially better than Balotelli?
Campbell bagged 11 goals and created another 12 while on loan at Olympiakos last season, including a cracker in the Champions League clash with Man United.
The Costa Rican is said to be valued at around €10 million, meaning that Arsenal would have to also part with a bit of cash in order to complete such a deal.
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Adriano Galliani says Mario Balotelli has changed radically since returning to AC Milan
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...