Milan will give Balotelli to Arsenal in return for Joel Campbell plus cash [Tuttosport]
- July 25, 2014
AC Milan are willing to cut their losses with Mario Balotelli and give the Italian striker to arsenal in exchange for Joel Campbell and a bit of cash, according to Italian website Tuttosport.
Milan have made a list of targets, among them Nani and Lavezzi, with Arsenal striker Joel Campbell the player they’re most eager to bring in.
Arsenal lack depth up front and are known to be in the market for a striker but would it make sense for the club to give away Joel Campbell, a player potentially better than Balotelli?
Campbell bagged 11 goals and created another 12 while on loan at Olympiakos last season, including a cracker in the Champions League clash with Man United.
The Costa Rican is said to be valued at around €10 million, meaning that Arsenal would have to also part with a bit of cash in order to complete such a deal.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...