- Bolton boss Neil Lennon explains signing Emile Heskey, may play on Boxing Day v Blackburn [Audio]
- Union Berlin hosts 27,500 fans singing Christmas carols in their stadium [Video]
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola appointed manager of Serie A side Cagliari
- Catania have three men sent off in three minutes in a 3-2 defeat to Cittadella [Video]
- Queretaro’s AWOL Ronaldinho turns up on Instagram celebrating a family Christmas [Picture]
Milan will give Balotelli to Arsenal in return for Joel Campbell plus cash [Tuttosport]
AC Milan are willing to cut their losses with Mario Balotelli and give the Italian striker to arsenal in exchange for Joel Campbell and a bit of cash, according to Italian website Tuttosport.
Milan have made a list of targets, among them Nani and Lavezzi, with Arsenal striker Joel Campbell the player they’re most eager to bring in.
Arsenal lack depth up front and are known to be in the market for a striker but would it make sense for the club to give away Joel Campbell, a player potentially better than Balotelli?
Campbell bagged 11 goals and created another 12 while on loan at Olympiakos last season, including a cracker in the Champions League clash with Man United.
The Costa Rican is said to be valued at around €10 million, meaning that Arsenal would have to also part with a bit of cash in order to complete such a deal.
- Updated: July 25, 2014