Milan will give Balotelli to Arsenal in return for Joel Campbell plus cash [Tuttosport]
AC Milan are willing to cut their losses with Mario Balotelli and give the Italian striker to arsenal in exchange for Joel Campbell and a bit of cash, according to Italian website Tuttosport.
Milan have made a list of targets, among them Nani and Lavezzi, with Arsenal striker Joel Campbell the player they’re most eager to bring in.
Arsenal lack depth up front and are known to be in the market for a striker but would it make sense for the club to give away Joel Campbell, a player potentially better than Balotelli?
Campbell bagged 11 goals and created another 12 while on loan at Olympiakos last season, including a cracker in the Champions League clash with Man United.
The Costa Rican is said to be valued at around €10 million, meaning that Arsenal would have to also part with a bit of cash in order to complete such a deal.
Watch Live Stream
- AC Milan confirm rejection of huge Chelsea offer for Alessio Romagnoli [Official Statement]August 25, 2016
- Chelsea starlet Mario Pasalic to join AC Milan on season long-loan for €1m [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea up their offer for AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli [RMC Sport]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea to submit €35m offer to AC Milan for Alessio Romagnoli on Wednesday [Di Marzio]August 23, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi will be a big upgrade on Per Mertesacker at Arsenal (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsene Wenger insists he is a big spender….in real life (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Rob Holding doesn’t know what an Oyster Card is (Video)August 26, 2016
- A statistical comparison of incoming Arsenal striker Lucas Perez and Jamie Vardy [Graphic]August 26, 2016
- It looks like Joel Campbell may not want to come back to Arsenal this timeAugust 21, 2016
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell joins Sporting CP on loanAugust 21, 2016
- Joel Campbell stars in Arsenal’s win over Vikings with 2 goals and an assist (Videos)August 5, 2016
- Drogba scores again v Arsenal but the Gunners win the MLS All Star game (video)July 29, 2016