- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Mayhem in Minnesota: A high school match erupts into a massive brawl involving players, coaches & fans
Just days after we brought you the footage of possibly the worst foul of the season from a girls high school soccer match in Utah, another shocking violent incident has been recorded in a match of American kids.
Totino Grace and Prairie Seeds, reported long-standing rivals in the world of Minnesota high school soccer, came together last Thursday night to determine which team would progress to the prestigious state tournament.
Prairie Seeds ultimately prevailed winning the match 2-1, however the scoreline faded into the background as the match reached its conclusion following an outrageous brawl which involved player, coaches and fans.
It all started with a punchy confrontation between two opposing players, and that quickly mushroomed into a crazy scene that saw kicks, judo-throws, jabs and a whole load of brutal assaults which drew in the coaches and fans who were standing on the sidelines.
Footage of the mayhem in Minnesota can be seen below.
(Spotted on Deadspin)
- Updated: October 22, 2012