- Man United players sign the head of a brave girl suffering from leukaemia after she lost her hair
- Park Ji-Sung given hero’s reception at PSV before crowd accidentally set banner on fire [Videos]
- The Wealdstone Raider thanks Rio Ferdinand and Piers Morgan for their support [Video]
- Crazy! Alexandre Meier scores two goals in last minute to rescue point for Frankfurt in 4-4 draw! [Video]
- Cheeky! Porta [Independiente] knocks the ball past keeper, stops it on the line and backheels it in [Video]
Mayhem in Minnesota: A high school match erupts into a massive brawl involving players, coaches & fans
Just days after we brought you the footage of possibly the worst foul of the season from a girls high school soccer match in Utah, another shocking violent incident has been recorded in a match of American kids.
Totino Grace and Prairie Seeds, reported long-standing rivals in the world of Minnesota high school soccer, came together last Thursday night to determine which team would progress to the prestigious state tournament.
Prairie Seeds ultimately prevailed winning the match 2-1, however the scoreline faded into the background as the match reached its conclusion following an outrageous brawl which involved player, coaches and fans.
It all started with a punchy confrontation between two opposing players, and that quickly mushroomed into a crazy scene that saw kicks, judo-throws, jabs and a whole load of brutal assaults which drew in the coaches and fans who were standing on the sidelines.
Footage of the mayhem in Minnesota can be seen below.
(Spotted on Deadspin)
- Updated: October 22, 2012