Mayhem in Minnesota: A high school match erupts into a massive brawl involving players, coaches & fans
- October 22, 2012
Just days after we brought you the footage of possibly the worst foul of the season from a girls high school soccer match in Utah, another shocking violent incident has been recorded in a match of American kids.
Totino Grace and Prairie Seeds, reported long-standing rivals in the world of Minnesota high school soccer, came together last Thursday night to determine which team would progress to the prestigious state tournament.
Prairie Seeds ultimately prevailed winning the match 2-1, however the scoreline faded into the background as the match reached its conclusion following an outrageous brawl which involved player, coaches and fans.
It all started with a punchy confrontation between two opposing players, and that quickly mushroomed into a crazy scene that saw kicks, judo-throws, jabs and a whole load of brutal assaults which drew in the coaches and fans who were standing on the sidelines.
Footage of the mayhem in Minnesota can be seen below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”249489″]
(Spotted on Deadspin)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi