Mario Balotelli’s girlfriend Fanny Neguesha posts picture with a couple of Arsenal badges
This isn’t a “come-and-get-me-plea” right?!
(Super) Mario Balotelli and his girlfriend Fanny Neguesha are currently in New York enjoying their vacation after a mixed World Cup for the AC Milan striker.
Balotelli was linked with Arsenal at the start of the World Cup, predominantly after scoring the winner for Italy against England.
These rumours have significantly died down with Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez and seemingly now on the lookout for defensive reinforcements.
Yet, Balotelli still needs to find a new club this summer if reports are true with AC Milan not involved in European football and keen to offload his wages from their outgoings.
So, Fanny Neguesha’s picture from the New York Puma store has had tongues wagging, a selection of the comments on the picture include:
“Come to arsenal pls” and “Are you and super mario dropping a come get me ???”
Neguesha simply wrote “Puma” by the picture… Looks most likely to have been a simple mistake – or perhaps good marketing from the sportswear brand?
Watch Live Stream
- Carlo Ancelotti accuses Man United & Arsenal owners of prioritizing money over winning [Talk...May 26th, 2016
- Comedian destroys Arsenal old boy Robin van Persie with Dennis Bergkamp comparison (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal fans respond to rumours linking Hector Bellerin with move back to Barcelona [Tweets]May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal favourites to sign Alvaro Morata in whopping £53m deal [COPE]May 26th, 2016
- Mario Balotelli’s departure from Liverpool is getting closer [Gazzetta dello Sport]April 24th, 2016
- Liverpool loanee Mario Balotelli booked for (accidentally) kicking Carpi keeper in the face (Video)April 21st, 2016
- On loan at AC Milan, Mario Balotelli insists he doesn’t want to return to Liverpool [Quotes]April 17th, 2016
- Liverpool loanee Mario Balotelli assist v Juventus (Video)April 9th, 2016