Mario Balotelli’s girlfriend Fanny Neguesha posts picture with a couple of Arsenal badges
This isn’t a “come-and-get-me-plea” right?!
(Super) Mario Balotelli and his girlfriend Fanny Neguesha are currently in New York enjoying their vacation after a mixed World Cup for the AC Milan striker.
Balotelli was linked with Arsenal at the start of the World Cup, predominantly after scoring the winner for Italy against England.
These rumours have significantly died down with Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez and seemingly now on the lookout for defensive reinforcements.
Yet, Balotelli still needs to find a new club this summer if reports are true with AC Milan not involved in European football and keen to offload his wages from their outgoings.
So, Fanny Neguesha’s picture from the New York Puma store has had tongues wagging, a selection of the comments on the picture include:
“Come to arsenal pls” and “Are you and super mario dropping a come get me ???”
Neguesha simply wrote “Puma” by the picture… Looks most likely to have been a simple mistake – or perhaps good marketing from the sportswear brand?
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell saves Sporting CP in the 96th minute (Video)October 22, 2016
- DT rants at fans singing ‘we are top of the league’ v Boro (Arsenal Fan Video)October 22, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Liverpool & Arsenal positioning (video)October 22, 2016
- Gooner slams players for ruining Arsene Wenger’s birthday v Boro (Arsenal Fan TV Video)October 22, 2016
- Roberto Mancini praises Mario Balotelli but says he must get 20 goals this season [L’Equipe]October 13, 2016
- Mario Balotelli says he has only felt good at Man City & Nice [Quotes]October 5, 2016
- Nice forward Mario Balotelli will have his red card against Lorient revoked [L’Equipe]October 4, 2016
- Mario Balotelli reveals how mistreated he was at Liverpool by Jurgen Klopp [Tweet]October 3, 2016