Mario Balotelli’s girlfriend Fanny Neguesha posts picture with a couple of Arsenal badges
This isn’t a “come-and-get-me-plea” right?!
(Super) Mario Balotelli and his girlfriend Fanny Neguesha are currently in New York enjoying their vacation after a mixed World Cup for the AC Milan striker.
Balotelli was linked with Arsenal at the start of the World Cup, predominantly after scoring the winner for Italy against England.
These rumours have significantly died down with Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez and seemingly now on the lookout for defensive reinforcements.
Yet, Balotelli still needs to find a new club this summer if reports are true with AC Milan not involved in European football and keen to offload his wages from their outgoings.
So, Fanny Neguesha’s picture from the New York Puma store has had tongues wagging, a selection of the comments on the picture include:
“Come to arsenal pls” and “Are you and super mario dropping a come get me ???”
Neguesha simply wrote “Puma” by the picture… Looks most likely to have been a simple mistake – or perhaps good marketing from the sportswear brand?
Watch Live Stream
- Granit Xhaka expecting Basel v Arsenal to be most emotional matchday everDecember 6, 2016
- Xherdan Shaqiri talks about why Granit Xhaka isn’t starting for Arsenal [Blick]December 6, 2016
- Arsene Wenger was in a cheeky mood ahead of Basel v Arsenal (video)December 6, 2016
- Revealed: Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino has an anti-Arsenal clause in his contractDecember 6, 2016
- Mario Balotelli has revealed how he would celebrate a Nice title winNovember 16, 2016
- Nice striker Mario Balotelli discusses Mamadou Sakho’s situation at LiverpoolNovember 6, 2016
- Liverpool old boy Mario Balotelli continues his fine scoring form for Nice (Video)October 30, 2016
- “Balotelli is an idiot” says former manager Roberto ManciniOctober 26, 2016