Mario Balotelli’s girlfriend Fanny Neguesha posts picture with a couple of Arsenal badges
This isn’t a “come-and-get-me-plea” right?!
(Super) Mario Balotelli and his girlfriend Fanny Neguesha are currently in New York enjoying their vacation after a mixed World Cup for the AC Milan striker.
Balotelli was linked with Arsenal at the start of the World Cup, predominantly after scoring the winner for Italy against England.
These rumours have significantly died down with Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez and seemingly now on the lookout for defensive reinforcements.
Yet, Balotelli still needs to find a new club this summer if reports are true with AC Milan not involved in European football and keen to offload his wages from their outgoings.
So, Fanny Neguesha’s picture from the New York Puma store has had tongues wagging, a selection of the comments on the picture include:
“Come to arsenal pls” and “Are you and super mario dropping a come get me ???”
Neguesha simply wrote “Puma” by the picture… Looks most likely to have been a simple mistake – or perhaps good marketing from the sportswear brand?
Watch Live Stream
- Eden Hazard & N’Golo Kante deliver frank assessment of Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0 [SFR Sport]September 25, 2016
- Arsenal receive a worrying Francis Coquelin updateSeptember 25, 2016
- Ex Arsenal man scores Bergkamp esque goal in Eredivisie matchSeptember 25, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny trolls Diego Costa on InstagramSeptember 25, 2016
- 4 in 2: Liverpool flop Mario Balotelli scores a beauty for Nice (Video)September 21, 2016
- Mino Raiola tells Nice striker Mario Balotelli to ‘eat, sleep, sh*t and f*ck football’ [Quotes]September 19, 2016
- El Hadji Diouf blames ‘jealous’ Steven Gerrard for Mario Balotelli’s Liverpool failures [Quotes]September 12, 2016
- Mario Balotelli had a bizarre interview on massage table after Nice 3 – Marseille 2 (Video)September 12, 2016