Mario Balotelli’s girlfriend Fanny Neguesha posts picture with a couple of Arsenal badges
- July 17, 2014
This isn’t a “come-and-get-me-plea” right?!
(Super) Mario Balotelli and his girlfriend Fanny Neguesha are currently in New York enjoying their vacation after a mixed World Cup for the AC Milan striker.
Balotelli was linked with Arsenal at the start of the World Cup, predominantly after scoring the winner for Italy against England.
These rumours have significantly died down with Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez and seemingly now on the lookout for defensive reinforcements.
Yet, Balotelli still needs to find a new club this summer if reports are true with AC Milan not involved in European football and keen to offload his wages from their outgoings.
So, Fanny Neguesha’s picture from the New York Puma store has had tongues wagging, a selection of the comments on the picture include:
“Come to arsenal pls” and “Are you and super mario dropping a come get me ???”
Neguesha simply wrote “Puma” by the picture… Looks most likely to have been a simple mistake – or perhaps good marketing from the sportswear brand?
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...