Mario Balotelli posts & deletes a photo pointing a shotgun at his haters [Instagram]
- July 11, 2014
Mario Balotelli has demanded attention overnight on Thursday for posting, and then deleting, a photo pointing a shotgun at his haters on Instagram.
The photo, which was probably removed for glorifying guns and making shooting people seem trivial, has since been screengrabbed by loads of people on social media, leaving the image to remain alive.
Whilst Balotelli never named his haters outright, many may assume that Super Mario has it in for many Italians after he came in for a barrage of abuse for his performances for the Azzurri at the World Cup.
Alternatively, without a shortage of haters, Balotelli could have been taking aim at those at AC Milan, with non-stop rumours throughout the summer claiming that the Rossoneri want to sell Balotelli this summer.
See the now deleted Mario Balotelli picture below.
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique sends AC Milan bound Mario Balotelli a sweet message [In...
- 41-year-old Dida does an amazing goalkeeper exercise in Internacional training (Video)
- Mario Balotelli says AC Milan is in his heart after his loan move from Liverpool (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...