Mario Balotelli posts & deletes a photo pointing a shotgun at his haters [Instagram]
- July 11, 2014
Mario Balotelli has demanded attention overnight on Thursday for posting, and then deleting, a photo pointing a shotgun at his haters on Instagram.
The photo, which was probably removed for glorifying guns and making shooting people seem trivial, has since been screengrabbed by loads of people on social media, leaving the image to remain alive.
Whilst Balotelli never named his haters outright, many may assume that Super Mario has it in for many Italians after he came in for a barrage of abuse for his performances for the Azzurri at the World Cup.
Alternatively, without a shortage of haters, Balotelli could have been taking aim at those at AC Milan, with non-stop rumours throughout the summer claiming that the Rossoneri want to sell Balotelli this summer.
See the now deleted Mario Balotelli picture below.
- AC Milan complete signing of Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano for €8million [video]
- Done Deal: AC Milan confirm signing Carlos Bacca from Sevilla [Tweet]
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Arsenal target Geoffrey Kondogbia set for move to AC Milan after fee agreed [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi