- Martin Odegaard takes part in first senior Real Madrid training session [Video]
- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
Mario Balotelli posts & deletes a photo pointing a shotgun at his haters [Instagram]
Mario Balotelli has demanded attention overnight on Thursday for posting, and then deleting, a photo pointing a shotgun at his haters on Instagram.
The photo, which was probably removed for glorifying guns and making shooting people seem trivial, has since been screengrabbed by loads of people on social media, leaving the image to remain alive.
Whilst Balotelli never named his haters outright, many may assume that Super Mario has it in for many Italians after he came in for a barrage of abuse for his performances for the Azzurri at the World Cup.
Alternatively, without a shortage of haters, Balotelli could have been taking aim at those at AC Milan, with non-stop rumours throughout the summer claiming that the Rossoneri want to sell Balotelli this summer.
See the now deleted Mario Balotelli picture below.
- Updated: July 11, 2014