- David De Gea has turned down Real Madrid, set to sign new 5-year Man United contract [Express]
- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres could move to Atletico Madrid on loan in January [Chiringuito]
- Arsenal lining up £26m January bid for Barcelona’s Pedro [Express]
- English Democrat Paul Rimmer says ‘Liverpool have been cursed by God for sponsoring Gay Pride’
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
Mario Balotelli: ‘If Real reach the CL final, they can sleep with my girlfriend’
Leading Spanish websites Marca and AS are both reporting the smutty story that Mario Balotelli is wagering his girlfriend that Real Madrid cannot comeback against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League.
Balotelli reportedly made the comment after watching the Madridistas get torn apart by Dortmund in the first leg of the Champions League semifinal in Germany last week.
Super Mario supposedly said:
If Real Madrid comes back in Champions League, I’ll let my girlfriend sleep with them!
Whether Balotelli’s girlfriend Fanny Neguesha is also game for the bet remains unknown.
A few photos of Fanny Neguesha can be seen below.
- Updated: April 28, 2013