- Geoff Shreeves chats with Jim Carrey & Jeff Daniels pre Arsenal 1 – Man United 2 [video]
- David Moyes split his trousers during his 1st game at Real Sociedad [Pictures]
- Tottenham confirm special relationship with Real Madrid is now over
- Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- Pep Guardiola after Bayern 4 – Hoffenheim 0: We didn’t play all that well!
Manchester United players try their hand at beatboxing ft. Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez & more
During the International break some of the Manchester United squad have been keeping themselves busy with other activities.
In this Chevrolet video, Javier Hernandez, Anders Lindegaard and (we think) Sam Johnstone attempt to get involved in some beatboxing.
We’re not quite too sure why this is happening but it is pretty entertaining nonetheless.
The incredibly cringy ending is also hilarious to watch.
- Updated: November 18, 2013