Manchester United loanee Nick Powell scores 25 yard bottom corner golazo for Wigan v Rubin Kazan
- October 24, 2013
Nick Powell loves the Europa League.
The young Manchester United loanee scored Wigan’s first ever European goal a few weeks back against Maribor, and he was on target again for the Latics tonight, and just like in the Maribor game, it was a golazo – arrowing a daisy cutter into the bottom corner from 25 yards.
[gthumb id=”368486″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Poll reveals 55 percent of Real Madrid fans want Sergio Ramos to leave [AS]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Man United on alert as Sergio Ramos is determined to quit Real Madrid [Marca]
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Standoff between Man Untied and Real Madrid over Sergio Ramos-David De Gea transfer [Ma...
- Man United winger Nani set for medical at Fenerbahce on Sunday [Fenerbahce En]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi