Manchester United have bid €45m for Real Madrid’s Mesut Ozil [AS & Cadena SER]
Well this is a highly interesting development in Manchester United’s continuing summer pursuit of midfielders.
According to Manu Sainz, a journalist of Spanish newspapers AS and Cadena SER, Manchester United have submitted a €45m bid for Real Madrid’s Mesut Ozil.
Sainz reports that United are currently negotiating with Ozil’s father and agent over his personal terms.
The Spanish journalist also states that Ozil knows he won’t feature as much as he would like after the additions of Gareth Bale and Isco.
Although we haven’t heard of the Journalist in question before, he is apparently ‘reliable and with good intentions’ according to fellow journalist Rafael Hernandez.
Will talented playmaker Mesut Ozil be wearing the red of Manchester United by the end of the transfer window?
Watch Live Stream
- Man United legend Rio Ferdinand jokes about how to stop Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez (video)December 4, 2016
- Dutch wonderkid Millen Baars confirms he has signed for Manchester UnitedDecember 4, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho set to be the focus of a tax fraud investigationDecember 3, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne hits the crossbar from five yards out against Chelsea (Video)December 3, 2016
- Football Leaks drop biggest ever data dump: Ronaldo, Ozil, Mourinho & Mendes accused of dirty money dealsDecember 3, 2016
- ‘King of Assists’ Mesut Ozil stars in new Adidas commercial (Video)December 2, 2016
- Mesut Ozil gives Marca license to big up his Real Madrid returnDecember 2, 2016
- Mesut Ozil fails to recreates Daniel Sturridge’s Europa League Final goal (Video)December 1, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Martin Odegaard needs to be applauded for his financial ethicsDecember 4, 2016
- Barcelona 1 – Real Madrid 1: Sergio Ramos scores late in El Clasico (Official highlights)December 4, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal apologises for swearing at Barcelona fansDecember 3, 2016
- The Leo Messi-Cristiano Ronaldo handshake pre El Clasico was a little awkwardDecember 3, 2016