Manchester Evening News front page: “Sorry Moyes, this is just not good enough” [Picture]
- February 10, 2014
Is the local tide turning against Manchester United manager David Moyes?
The Manchester Evening News have splashed their Monday paper with a provocative front page headlines that suggests the locals are really beginning to agitate and question whether David Moyes should stay in his job.
Using a picture that portrays Moyes as stunned and confused, the M.E.N’s cutting headline read: “Sorry Moyes, this is just not good enough”.
The reigning champions are currently 7th in the Premier League, and their chances of competing in next season’s Champions League look to be diminishing week on week.
After just one win in their last five games Manchester United are 9 points adrift of 4th-placed Liverpool, and the Red Devils face another daunting task on Wednesday night when they head to the Emirates to face Arsenal.
See the eye-catch Manchester Evening News front page on Monday below.
- Ex Man United boss David Moyes believes Pedro will need time to become a star at Chelse...
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...