- Chelsea flop Fernando Torres explains why he left AC Milan to join Atletico Madrid
- Hilarious! Southampton’s Twitter account offers one Saints fan love advice [Tweets]
- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
- Chelsea fans put to the test: “Would you kiss a beautiful Tottenham fan” [Video]
- “At last back home” – Ex-Chelsea man Fernando Torres tweets about return to Atletico Madrid
Manchester Evening News front page: “Sorry Moyes, this is just not good enough” [Picture]
Is the local tide turning against Manchester United manager David Moyes?
The Manchester Evening News have splashed their Monday paper with a provocative front page headlines that suggests the locals are really beginning to agitate and question whether David Moyes should stay in his job.
Using a picture that portrays Moyes as stunned and confused, the M.E.N’s cutting headline read: “Sorry Moyes, this is just not good enough”.
The reigning champions are currently 7th in the Premier League, and their chances of competing in next season’s Champions League look to be diminishing week on week.
After just one win in their last five games Manchester United are 9 points adrift of 4th-placed Liverpool, and the Red Devils face another daunting task on Wednesday night when they head to the Emirates to face Arsenal.
See the eye-catch Manchester Evening News front page on Monday below.
- Updated: February 10, 2014