Manchester Evening News front page: “Sorry Moyes, this is just not good enough” [Picture]
Is the local tide turning against Manchester United manager David Moyes?
The Manchester Evening News have splashed their Monday paper with a provocative front page headlines that suggests the locals are really beginning to agitate and question whether David Moyes should stay in his job.
Using a picture that portrays Moyes as stunned and confused, the M.E.N’s cutting headline read: “Sorry Moyes, this is just not good enough”.
The reigning champions are currently 7th in the Premier League, and their chances of competing in next season’s Champions League look to be diminishing week on week.
After just one win in their last five games Manchester United are 9 points adrift of 4th-placed Liverpool, and the Red Devils face another daunting task on Wednesday night when they head to the Emirates to face Arsenal.
See the eye-catch Manchester Evening News front page on Monday below.
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes mocked after sharing his tactics pre Liverpool gameNovember 25, 2016
- David Moyes thinks Mourinho’s struggles put his Man United reign in contextNovember 5, 2016
- Things go from bad to worse for Sunderland and David MoyesNovember 1, 2016
- Man United’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan offers blunt assessment of the Ukrainian League (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s Phil Jones shows Zlatan how frozen the Zorya Luhansk pitch is (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s EL game at Zorya Luhansk under threat over icy conditionsDecember 7, 2016
- Mourinho-loving granny gets giant tattoo of the Special OneDecember 7, 2016