- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Manchester Evening News front page: “Sorry Moyes, this is just not good enough” [Picture]
- February 10, 2014
Is the local tide turning against Manchester United manager David Moyes?
The Manchester Evening News have splashed their Monday paper with a provocative front page headlines that suggests the locals are really beginning to agitate and question whether David Moyes should stay in his job.
Using a picture that portrays Moyes as stunned and confused, the M.E.N’s cutting headline read: “Sorry Moyes, this is just not good enough”.
The reigning champions are currently 7th in the Premier League, and their chances of competing in next season’s Champions League look to be diminishing week on week.
After just one win in their last five games Manchester United are 9 points adrift of 4th-placed Liverpool, and the Red Devils face another daunting task on Wednesday night when they head to the Emirates to face Arsenal.
See the eye-catch Manchester Evening News front page on Monday below.