Manchester Evening News front page: “Sorry Moyes, this is just not good enough” [Picture]
- February 10, 2014
Is the local tide turning against Manchester United manager David Moyes?
The Manchester Evening News have splashed their Monday paper with a provocative front page headlines that suggests the locals are really beginning to agitate and question whether David Moyes should stay in his job.
Using a picture that portrays Moyes as stunned and confused, the M.E.N’s cutting headline read: “Sorry Moyes, this is just not good enough”.
The reigning champions are currently 7th in the Premier League, and their chances of competing in next season’s Champions League look to be diminishing week on week.
After just one win in their last five games Manchester United are 9 points adrift of 4th-placed Liverpool, and the Red Devils face another daunting task on Wednesday night when they head to the Emirates to face Arsenal.
See the eye-catch Manchester Evening News front page on Monday below.
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Watch how David Moyes & Unai Emery reacted to Real Sociedad 4 – Sevilla 3 [v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi