Man United full back Rafael confirms on Instagram he will return to training next week
- September 4, 2013
Manchester United’s Brazilian full back Rafael will return to training next week after an injury lay-off that saw him miss the start of the 2013/2014 campaign.
Rafael suffered a hamstring injury during Manchester United’s Community Shield victory over Wigan a week before the Premier League season kicked off.
Alongside a selfie picture, Rafael wrote: “Training next week nearly ready to play again so happy. Training next week nearly ready to play again so happy. #manchesterunited #happy #training.”
Phil Jones had been filling in at right back for Manchester United but the England defender also picked up an injury in the 1-0 defeat at Liverpool on Sunday.
After a fine season last time out, this is good news for Manchester United boss David Moyes.
- Javier Hernandez is ‘70%’ certain to leave Man United to join Orlando City ...
- Man United fans vent fury on Twitter after club release another starlet [Tweets]
- Man United fans react to Ilkay Gundogan’s decision to sign on at Borussia Dortmun...
- Dwight Yorke expects Man United to challenge for the PL title next season [video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria shows off his rabona skills in a new ad for Coca-Cola...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi