- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
- Lyngby Boldklub’s players partied at strip bar after Real Madrid v Liverpool. Sponsors run
- Eric Abidal (Olympiakos) plays final professional game; Due to become coach at La Masia [Pictures]
Man United full back Rafael confirms on Instagram he will return to training next week
Manchester United’s Brazilian full back Rafael will return to training next week after an injury lay-off that saw him miss the start of the 2013/2014 campaign.
Rafael suffered a hamstring injury during Manchester United’s Community Shield victory over Wigan a week before the Premier League season kicked off.
Alongside a selfie picture, Rafael wrote: “Training next week nearly ready to play again so happy. Training next week nearly ready to play again so happy. #manchesterunited #happy #training.”
Phil Jones had been filling in at right back for Manchester United but the England defender also picked up an injury in the 1-0 defeat at Liverpool on Sunday.
After a fine season last time out, this is good news for Manchester United boss David Moyes.
- Updated: September 4, 2013