- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Man United full back Rafael confirms on Instagram he will return to training next week
- September 4, 2013
Manchester United’s Brazilian full back Rafael will return to training next week after an injury lay-off that saw him miss the start of the 2013/2014 campaign.
Rafael suffered a hamstring injury during Manchester United’s Community Shield victory over Wigan a week before the Premier League season kicked off.
Alongside a selfie picture, Rafael wrote: “Training next week nearly ready to play again so happy. Training next week nearly ready to play again so happy. #manchesterunited #happy #training.”
Phil Jones had been filling in at right back for Manchester United but the England defender also picked up an injury in the 1-0 defeat at Liverpool on Sunday.
After a fine season last time out, this is good news for Manchester United boss David Moyes.