Man United full back Rafael confirms on Instagram he will return to training next week
- September 4, 2013
Manchester United’s Brazilian full back Rafael will return to training next week after an injury lay-off that saw him miss the start of the 2013/2014 campaign.
Rafael suffered a hamstring injury during Manchester United’s Community Shield victory over Wigan a week before the Premier League season kicked off.
Alongside a selfie picture, Rafael wrote: “Training next week nearly ready to play again so happy. Training next week nearly ready to play again so happy. #manchesterunited #happy #training.”
Phil Jones had been filling in at right back for Manchester United but the England defender also picked up an injury in the 1-0 defeat at Liverpool on Sunday.
After a fine season last time out, this is good news for Manchester United boss David Moyes.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...