Man City wrongly awarded a penalty for tackle by Danny Rose on Edin Dzeko; Rose sent off [Vine]
- January 29, 2014
There was controversy early in the second half as Tottenham were reduced to 10 men and went 2-0 down with Yaya Toure scoring from the spot.
The replay clearly showed Danny Rose won the ball and can count himself very unlucky.
Yaya Toure could possibly have been sent off in the first half too.
You can argue it was a tackle from behind.
- AS Roma set to sign Edin Dzeko from Manchester City in £14m deal (Tweets)
- Wrexham FC produce awesome Mortal Kombat themed video in Javan Vidal tribute (Video)
- Man City agree to sell Edin Dzeko to Roma for €23m [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Stuttgart blitz Man City in 1st half; Pellegrini’s side recover to lose 4-2 (Offi...
- Respect: Manchester City fan gets United tattoo for charity
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi