Man City wrongly awarded a penalty for tackle by Danny Rose on Edin Dzeko; Rose sent off [Vine]
- January 29, 2014
There was controversy early in the second half as Tottenham were reduced to 10 men and went 2-0 down with Yaya Toure scoring from the spot.
The replay clearly showed Danny Rose won the ball and can count himself very unlucky.
Yaya Toure could possibly have been sent off in the first half too.
You can argue it was a tackle from behind.
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Gary Neville purrs over Manchester City’s strength in depth after De Bruyne signi...
- Kevin De Bruyne gives first interview since signing for Manchester City (Video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany tries to defend a goal against 100 kids at the same ti...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...