- Oscar’s sister got a picture with Eden Hazard after Chelsea’s win v Man United [Instagram]
- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
Man City wrongly awarded a penalty for tackle by Danny Rose on Edin Dzeko; Rose sent off [Vine]
- January 29, 2014
There was controversy early in the second half as Tottenham were reduced to 10 men and went 2-0 down with Yaya Toure scoring from the spot.
The replay clearly showed Danny Rose won the ball and can count himself very unlucky.
Yaya Toure could possibly have been sent off in the first half too.
You can argue it was a tackle from behind.