Man City striker Edin Dzeko was the victim of the terrible offside call for Bosnia v Nigeria [Picture]
There has been another horrible offside decision at the World Cup.
After Giovani Dos Santos had a goal wrongly chalked off for offside against Cameroon in Mexico’s opening game of the tournament, Man City forward Edin Dzeko suffered a similar fate against Nigeria.
The Bosnian centre forward timed his run to perfection to latch on a through-ball in the 20th minute, and he fired the Eastern Europeans ahead, but the goal was chalked off for offside.
As was proven crystal clear by the replays, the Dzeko offside call was a horrible, horrible decision.
See picture evidence of how Man City’s Dzeko was wronged below.
- Wales head to Bosnia-Herzegovina looking to seal Euro 2016 qualification [Match Preview]
- Everton’s Muhamed Besic slapped with a 3-game international ban for throwing chew...
- Belgium spank Bosnia-Herzegovina 4-1 in U17 European Championship qualifying [Video]
- Asmir Begovic talks of Gareth Bale’s “freakish” threat pre Wales v B-H
- AS Roma complete permanent deals for Mohamed Salah and Edin Dzeko
- Edin Dzeko scores brilliant looping header to give Bosnia-Herzegovina lead v Belgium (V...
- Scenes: Edin Dzeko made it 2-0 v Juventus, a Roman prison goes wild (Video)
- Roma 2 – Juventus 1: Miralem Pjanic & Edin Dzeko shoot down 10-man Juve (Hig...