- Lionel Messi takes on Neymar in a Barcelona keepy-uppy challenge!
- Tottenham v Partizan [Team Sheets]
- Manchester United midfielder Ashley Young: We’re going for the title
- Arsenal injury list piles up as club have nine players sidelined [Graphic]
- Back Chelsea at a massive 9/2 to beat Sunderland on Saturday!
Man City striker Edin Dzeko was the victim of the terrible offside call for Bosnia v Nigeria [Picture]
There has been another horrible offside decision at the World Cup.
After Giovani Dos Santos had a goal wrongly chalked off for offside against Cameroon in Mexico’s opening game of the tournament, Man City forward Edin Dzeko suffered a similar fate against Nigeria.
The Bosnian centre forward timed his run to perfection to latch on a through-ball in the 20th minute, and he fired the Eastern Europeans ahead, but the goal was chalked off for offside.
As was proven crystal clear by the replays, the Dzeko offside call was a horrible, horrible decision.
See picture evidence of how Man City’s Dzeko was wronged below.
- Updated: June 21, 2014