Man City striker Edin Dzeko was the victim of the terrible offside call for Bosnia v Nigeria [Picture]
- June 21, 2014
There has been another horrible offside decision at the World Cup.
After Giovani Dos Santos had a goal wrongly chalked off for offside against Cameroon in Mexico’s opening game of the tournament, Man City forward Edin Dzeko suffered a similar fate against Nigeria.
The Bosnian centre forward timed his run to perfection to latch on a through-ball in the 20th minute, and he fired the Eastern Europeans ahead, but the goal was chalked off for offside.
As was proven crystal clear by the replays, the Dzeko offside call was a horrible, horrible decision.
See picture evidence of how Man City’s Dzeko was wronged below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]