- Stoke assistant Mark Bowen admits interest in Barcelona youngsters like Adama Traore after Bojan injury
- Incredible! Fernando Torres scored after 38 seconds for Atletico v Barcelona [Video & Graphic]
- Golazo! Real Valladolid striker Jonathan Pereira scores Bergkamp-esque goal against Mallorca [Vine]
- Gabriel gives his first interview since becoming an Arsenal player [Video]
- Francesco Totti takes the piss out of Cristiano Ronaldo’s roar!
Mad Meltdown: Central African Republic keeper Geoffrey Lembet goes boxing crazy on the goalpost
A major shock was recorded on Friday night in the African Cup qualifiers, as the Central African Republic won 3-2 at Egypt.
The main headline after the match was the ending of the Pharaohs’ unbetaten run in 2012, but far funnier was a clip involving Central African Republic keeper Geoffrey Lembet in the second half.
While getting treatment from medics Lembet appeared to be ordered off the pitch by the referee, and that sent the goalie crazy.
Like a complete nutter, Lembet began using his goalpost as a boxing bag and he took on the role of Iron Mike Tyson.
To it’s credit, the post never fliched, not once!
Watch Geoffrey Lembet’s mad meltdown below:
[jwplayer config="For-all-videos" mediaid="193611"]
- Updated: June 15, 2012