- Mesut Ozil got excited about Alexis Sanchez’s goal for Arsenal v Dortmund on Twitter
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho found an interesting way to stay warm v Ludogorets [Vine]
- FACT: Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in each of his last 12 CL matches, overtakes Raul
- Roberto Mancini reveals ambition to manage Arsenal and the Italian national team
- Playboy! Ref at Ludogorets v Liverpool gives a tacky wink to the camera before kick off [Vine]
Mad Meltdown: Central African Republic keeper Geoffrey Lembet goes boxing crazy on the goalpost
A major shock was recorded on Friday night in the African Cup qualifiers, as the Central African Republic won 3-2 at Egypt.
The main headline after the match was the ending of the Pharaohs’ unbetaten run in 2012, but far funnier was a clip involving Central African Republic keeper Geoffrey Lembet in the second half.
While getting treatment from medics Lembet appeared to be ordered off the pitch by the referee, and that sent the goalie crazy.
Like a complete nutter, Lembet began using his goalpost as a boxing bag and he took on the role of Iron Mike Tyson.
To it’s credit, the post never fliched, not once!
Watch Geoffrey Lembet’s mad meltdown below:
- Updated: June 15, 2012