Mad Meltdown: Central African Republic keeper Geoffrey Lembet goes boxing crazy on the goalpost
- June 15, 2012
A major shock was recorded on Friday night in the African Cup qualifiers, as the Central African Republic won 3-2 at Egypt.
The main headline after the match was the ending of the Pharaohs’ unbetaten run in 2012, but far funnier was a clip involving Central African Republic keeper Geoffrey Lembet in the second half.
While getting treatment from medics Lembet appeared to be ordered off the pitch by the referee, and that sent the goalie crazy.
Like a complete nutter, Lembet began using his goalpost as a boxing bag and he took on the role of Iron Mike Tyson.
To it’s credit, the post never fliched, not once!
Watch Geoffrey Lembet’s mad meltdown below:
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”193611″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...