- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Origi stays at Lille until next season, we’ve never considered January’ [Video]
- Liverpool boss: Brendan Rodgers: ‘Daniel Sturridge is as down as I’ve seen anyone’ [Video]
- Raheem Sterling: ‘I want to stay at Liverpool for many years to come’ [Echo]
- Arsenal planning £30m move for Monaco’s Joao Moutinho [Express]
- Arsenal’s Oxlade-Chamberlain practices painting & fencing while doing keepy-ups in Lucozade ad [Video]
Mad Meltdown: Central African Republic keeper Geoffrey Lembet goes boxing crazy on the goalpost
A major shock was recorded on Friday night in the African Cup qualifiers, as the Central African Republic won 3-2 at Egypt.
The main headline after the match was the ending of the Pharaohs’ unbetaten run in 2012, but far funnier was a clip involving Central African Republic keeper Geoffrey Lembet in the second half.
While getting treatment from medics Lembet appeared to be ordered off the pitch by the referee, and that sent the goalie crazy.
Like a complete nutter, Lembet began using his goalpost as a boxing bag and he took on the role of Iron Mike Tyson.
To it’s credit, the post never fliched, not once!
Watch Geoffrey Lembet’s mad meltdown below:
- Updated: June 15, 2012