- Newcastle v Everton [Team Sheets]
- Man United’s Juan Mata: “White Hart Lane is always a difficult stadium”
- Cesc Fabregas booked for diving v Southampton, should have been a penalty
- Man United’s Louis van Gaal on second-half vs. Spurs: “It was a struggle for life” [Graphic]
- Mauricio Pochettino “very pleased” with Spurs draw v Man United
Mad Meltdown: Central African Republic keeper Geoffrey Lembet goes boxing crazy on the goalpost
A major shock was recorded on Friday night in the African Cup qualifiers, as the Central African Republic won 3-2 at Egypt.
The main headline after the match was the ending of the Pharaohs’ unbetaten run in 2012, but far funnier was a clip involving Central African Republic keeper Geoffrey Lembet in the second half.
While getting treatment from medics Lembet appeared to be ordered off the pitch by the referee, and that sent the goalie crazy.
Like a complete nutter, Lembet began using his goalpost as a boxing bag and he took on the role of Iron Mike Tyson.
To it’s credit, the post never fliched, not once!
Watch Geoffrey Lembet’s mad meltdown below:
- Updated: June 15, 2012