Mad! Belgium produces 20 month old professional footballer [Het Laaste Nieuws]
- November 29, 2013
It seems youngsters are getting signed up earlier and earlier these days.
Aged just 20 months, Belgium club FC Racing Boxberg have let young Bryce Brites train with the 5 year old group.
The one year old cannot even say the word ‘ball’ yet, instead saying ‘ba’.
A coach at the club offered his thoughts on surely the youngest professional footballer on the planet.
He said “The way Bryce at a ball kicks: you do not even see when playing figures of four or five years. His ball control is incredible for his age.”
Young Belgian stars have cropped up all over the place in recent years but this young star is a different level of young.
Bryce Brites is the youngest ever member of the Belgian Football Association and probably the only one who still needs his mummy to change his nappy.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...