Mad! Belgium produces 20 month old professional footballer [Het Laaste Nieuws]
- November 29, 2013
It seems youngsters are getting signed up earlier and earlier these days.
Aged just 20 months, Belgium club FC Racing Boxberg have let young Bryce Brites train with the 5 year old group.
The one year old cannot even say the word ‘ball’ yet, instead saying ‘ba’.
A coach at the club offered his thoughts on surely the youngest professional footballer on the planet.
He said “The way Bryce at a ball kicks: you do not even see when playing figures of four or five years. His ball control is incredible for his age.”
Young Belgian stars have cropped up all over the place in recent years but this young star is a different level of young.
Bryce Brites is the youngest ever member of the Belgian Football Association and probably the only one who still needs his mummy to change his nappy.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...