- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
- Arsenal fan membership is confiscated for persistent standing whilst fans stand around him [Pictures]
- Luke Shaw is in Man United squad for Spurs trip [Ashley Young Instagram picture]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (nice trunks!) kicks a ball into a basketball net at a pool [Instagram]
Luis Suarez stopped to play football with a boy with down syndrome in the park after spotting his Liverpool ball [Picture]
A brilliant picture and has been uploaded onto the Liverpool Reddit page which paints Luis Suarez in a positive light.
The day after the Reds forward helped his side return to the top of the Premier League after a 2-1 win away at West Ham, Liverpool’s star centre-forward has been picture in a park with a young boy with down syndrome.
According to the information provided, Suarez was out in a park when he spotted a 7-year-old boy playing football with a Liverpool ball.
On noticing the young boy playing with his dad, Suarez stopped to introduce himself to the little boy and to take a photo with him.
The story, as posted on the Reddit page, is as follows:
Bit more background due to interest.
Initially he just ran over and took the ball of my cousin. My uncle (pictured) didn’t realise it was Suarez initially and thought it was just some annoying man.
Luis was interacting with my cousin and letting him nutmeg him. Yes that’s right, my seven year old cousin has nutmegged Suarez.
Obviously my uncles was mind blown once he realised it was Suarez and asked for the picture.
Now my cousin when he grows up has a picture with one of the best Liverpool players to grace Anfield. So thanks Suarez.
What a guy you are. This was around all the Evra/Ivanovic drama, and made my believe he has a true compassion.
- Updated: April 7, 2014