Luis Suarez stopped to play football with a boy with down syndrome in the park after spotting his Liverpool ball [Picture]
- April 7, 2014
A brilliant picture and has been uploaded onto the Liverpool Reddit page which paints Luis Suarez in a positive light.
The day after the Reds forward helped his side return to the top of the Premier League after a 2-1 win away at West Ham, Liverpool’s star centre-forward has been picture in a park with a young boy with down syndrome.
According to the information provided, Suarez was out in a park when he spotted a 7-year-old boy playing football with a Liverpool ball.
On noticing the young boy playing with his dad, Suarez stopped to introduce himself to the little boy and to take a photo with him.
The story, as posted on the Reddit page, is as follows:
Bit more background due to interest.
Initially he just ran over and took the ball of my cousin. My uncle (pictured) didn’t realise it was Suarez initially and thought it was just some annoying man.
Luis was interacting with my cousin and letting him nutmeg him. Yes that’s right, my seven year old cousin has nutmegged Suarez.
Obviously my uncles was mind blown once he realised it was Suarez and asked for the picture.
Now my cousin when he grows up has a picture with one of the best Liverpool players to grace Anfield. So thanks Suarez.
What a guy you are. This was around all the Evra/Ivanovic drama, and made my believe he has a true compassion.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...