Luis Suarez stopped to play football with a boy with down syndrome in the park after spotting his Liverpool ball [Picture]
A brilliant picture and has been uploaded onto the Liverpool Reddit page which paints Luis Suarez in a positive light.
The day after the Reds forward helped his side return to the top of the Premier League after a 2-1 win away at West Ham, Liverpool’s star centre-forward has been picture in a park with a young boy with down syndrome.
According to the information provided, Suarez was out in a park when he spotted a 7-year-old boy playing football with a Liverpool ball.
On noticing the young boy playing with his dad, Suarez stopped to introduce himself to the little boy and to take a photo with him.
The story, as posted on the Reddit page, is as follows:
Bit more background due to interest.
Initially he just ran over and took the ball of my cousin. My uncle (pictured) didn’t realise it was Suarez initially and thought it was just some annoying man.
Luis was interacting with my cousin and letting him nutmeg him. Yes that’s right, my seven year old cousin has nutmegged Suarez.
Obviously my uncles was mind blown once he realised it was Suarez and asked for the picture.
Now my cousin when he grows up has a picture with one of the best Liverpool players to grace Anfield. So thanks Suarez.
What a guy you are. This was around all the Evra/Ivanovic drama, and made my believe he has a true compassion.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool v Tottenham: Watch a live stream of the EFL Cup matchOctober 25, 2016
- Crystal Palace will pay their respects to Harry Davies v Liverpool this weekend [Tweets]October 25, 2016
- Liverpool, Chelsea & 88 other scouts watch 17-year-old Alexander Isak in action [Expressen]October 25, 2016
- Sean Dyche explains Burnley beat Liverpool on BBC radio (Video)October 25, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez reveals plans to return to former clubOctober 25, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Valencia fans hit Neymar & Luis Suarez with bottles after Barcelona’s late winner (Video)October 22, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez explains why he’ll never win the Ballon d’Or [ESPN]October 21, 2016