LOLZ GIF: Everton boss David Moyes pulls cheeky hand shake move on referee Lee Mason
- February 24, 2013
David Moyes was not a happy bunny after Everton’s defeat at Norwich on Saturday and the GIF below shows the cheeky way he showed referee Lee Mason at full time.
Everton had lead at Carrow Road for the majority of the second half until Kei Kamara equalised on 84 and Grant Holt won it in the fourth minute of injury time.
The Everton boss was particularly angry that the Norwich winner came four minutes into injury time, when there were only supposed to be three minutes estra.
Moyes said afterwards (see video below) that he “could not see a reason” for the extra time added on which effectively cost Everton a point.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi