LOLZ! Dutch referee Serdar Gözübüyük cautions Groningen coach Robert Maaskant with his ‘Respect’ armband
- December 15, 2012
Did Serdar Gözübüyük make a good point, or rather did he make a spectacle out of himself?
A bizarre moment played out on Saturday in the Dutch Eredivisie as referee Gözübüyük showed a ‘blue card’ to Groningen coach Robert Maaskant.
Upset with the behaviour of the FC Groningen manager on the touchline in the match against VVV Venlo, Gözübüyük held up the play as he marched over to the sidelines where he removed his ‘Respect’ armband and promptly held up aloft with both his hands.
The gesture was made right in front of the Groningen coach, and the man in black was able to humiliate the 43-year-old coach by treating him like a child.
Watch ref Gözübüyük caution Robert Maaskant with his ‘Respect’ armband below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278043″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...