LOLZ! Dutch referee Serdar Gözübüyük cautions Groningen coach Robert Maaskant with his ‘Respect’ armband
- December 15, 2012
Did Serdar Gözübüyük make a good point, or rather did he make a spectacle out of himself?
A bizarre moment played out on Saturday in the Dutch Eredivisie as referee Gözübüyük showed a ‘blue card’ to Groningen coach Robert Maaskant.
Upset with the behaviour of the FC Groningen manager on the touchline in the match against VVV Venlo, Gözübüyük held up the play as he marched over to the sidelines where he removed his ‘Respect’ armband and promptly held up aloft with both his hands.
The gesture was made right in front of the Groningen coach, and the man in black was able to humiliate the 43-year-old coach by treating him like a child.
Watch ref Gözübüyük caution Robert Maaskant with his ‘Respect’ armband below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278043″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi