LOLZ! Dutch referee Serdar Gözübüyük cautions Groningen coach Robert Maaskant with his ‘Respect’ armband
- December 15, 2012
Did Serdar Gözübüyük make a good point, or rather did he make a spectacle out of himself?
A bizarre moment played out on Saturday in the Dutch Eredivisie as referee Gözübüyük showed a ‘blue card’ to Groningen coach Robert Maaskant.
Upset with the behaviour of the FC Groningen manager on the touchline in the match against VVV Venlo, Gözübüyük held up the play as he marched over to the sidelines where he removed his ‘Respect’ armband and promptly held up aloft with both his hands.
The gesture was made right in front of the Groningen coach, and the man in black was able to humiliate the 43-year-old coach by treating him like a child.
Watch ref Gözübüyük caution Robert Maaskant with his ‘Respect’ armband below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278043″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...