- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Liverpool’s Tiki-Taka Golazo: Jose Enrique scores team goal of the season contender
When Brendan Rodgers arrived at Liverpool, Anfield looked set to witness the passing style that made the club famous in the 1970s and 80s.
Up until now, Liverpool under Rodgers have been plagued by inconsistency as the last week has shown, losing to West Brom (having dominated) and Zenit (who took their chances).
Yet, throughout the campaign, Liverpool have played some excellent football, much like Swansea did under Rodgers and have continued under Michael Laudrup.
On Sunday afternoon at Anfield, with Swansea having one eye on next week’s Capital One Cup final, Liverpool butchered the Welsh side 5-0 and scored one of the team goals of the season.
See Michael Owen’s flattering Tweet below, followed by a GIF and video of the Tiki-Taka Liverpool Golazo.
Was Liverpool’s third goal against Swansea the team goal of the season so far? If not, what was better
Liverpool’s 3rd goal today was one of the team goals of the season. Summed up their overall performance.
— michael owen (@themichaelowen) February 17, 2013
- Updated: February 17, 2013