Liverpool’s Tiki-Taka Golazo: Jose Enrique scores team goal of the season contender
- February 17, 2013
When Brendan Rodgers arrived at Liverpool, Anfield looked set to witness the passing style that made the club famous in the 1970s and 80s.
Up until now, Liverpool under Rodgers have been plagued by inconsistency as the last week has shown, losing to West Brom (having dominated) and Zenit (who took their chances).
Yet, throughout the campaign, Liverpool have played some excellent football, much like Swansea did under Rodgers and have continued under Michael Laudrup.
On Sunday afternoon at Anfield, with Swansea having one eye on next week’s Capital One Cup final, Liverpool butchered the Welsh side 5-0 and scored one of the team goals of the season.
See Michael Owen’s flattering Tweet below, followed by a GIF and video of the Tiki-Taka Liverpool Golazo.
Was Liverpool’s third goal against Swansea the team goal of the season so far? If not, what was better
Liverpool’s 3rd goal today was one of the team goals of the season. Summed up their overall performance.
— michael owen (@themichaelowen) February 17, 2013
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...