Liverpool’s Tiki-Taka Golazo: Jose Enrique scores team goal of the season contender
- February 17, 2013
When Brendan Rodgers arrived at Liverpool, Anfield looked set to witness the passing style that made the club famous in the 1970s and 80s.
Up until now, Liverpool under Rodgers have been plagued by inconsistency as the last week has shown, losing to West Brom (having dominated) and Zenit (who took their chances).
Yet, throughout the campaign, Liverpool have played some excellent football, much like Swansea did under Rodgers and have continued under Michael Laudrup.
On Sunday afternoon at Anfield, with Swansea having one eye on next week’s Capital One Cup final, Liverpool butchered the Welsh side 5-0 and scored one of the team goals of the season.
See Michael Owen’s flattering Tweet below, followed by a GIF and video of the Tiki-Taka Liverpool Golazo.
Was Liverpool’s third goal against Swansea the team goal of the season so far? If not, what was better
Liverpool’s 3rd goal today was one of the team goals of the season. Summed up their overall performance.
— michael owen (@themichaelowen) February 17, 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi