Respect! Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson watched his boyhood club Sunderland’s Cup final among the fans
Fresh from Liverpool’s win over Southampton , Jordan Henderson made the trip to Wembley this morning to support his boyhood club Sunderland, who he gre up supporting, and where he spent his formative years playing.
Hendo went for the hooligan look, with a black hoodie over his head, in order to stay as incognito as possible, but some wide-eyed Mackems clearly cottoned on to he who was eventually.
Fair dos to Hendo for standing amongst his fellow fans, nae prawn sambos for him!
- Liverpool vice-captain Jordan Henderson tweets on heel injury which will keep him out for 2 months
- Doctor’s son confirms surgery on Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson in America [Tweets]
- Steven Gerrard was offered Nivea ad first but seeing it made him thankful he turned it down
- FIFA 16 cover star Jordan Henderson barely cracks Liverpool’s top ten rankings
- 442oons: Jurgen Klopp goes heavy metal after Man City 1-4 Liverpool (video)
- Steven Gerrard confirms he is to train with Liverpool next week & is excited to work with Ju...
- Steven Gerrard believes the ‘Klopp Effect’ is taking hold at Liverpool (Video)
- Steven Gerrard says Luis Suarez has reached another level at Barcelona (Video)
- Crystal Palace benefit from a mega price hike against homesick Sunderland [Promo]
- Sunderland’s Duncan Watmore individual highlights for England U21 v Switzerland (Official Video)
- England 3 – Switzerland 1: Sunderland’s Duncan Watmore & Arsenal’s Chuba A...
- Merseyside Police launch investigation after Trolling Sunderland & Chelsea on Twitter