- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
Respect! Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson watched his boyhood club Sunderland’s Cup final among the fans
Fresh from Liverpool’s win over Southampton , Jordan Henderson made the trip to Wembley this morning to support his boyhood club Sunderland, who he gre up supporting, and where he spent his formative years playing.
Hendo went for the hooligan look, with a black hoodie over his head, in order to stay as incognito as possible, but some wide-eyed Mackems clearly cottoned on to he who was eventually.
Fair dos to Hendo for standing amongst his fellow fans, nae prawn sambos for him!
- Updated: March 2, 2014