Respect! Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson watched his boyhood club Sunderland’s Cup final among the fans
- March 2, 2014
Fresh from Liverpool’s win over Southampton , Jordan Henderson made the trip to Wembley this morning to support his boyhood club Sunderland, who he gre up supporting, and where he spent his formative years playing.
Hendo went for the hooligan look, with a black hoodie over his head, in order to stay as incognito as possible, but some wide-eyed Mackems clearly cottoned on to he who was eventually.
Fair dos to Hendo for standing amongst his fellow fans, nae prawn sambos for him!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]