Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers not too optimistic on Konoplyanka deal due to ‘complications’ [Video]
With Liverpool MD Ian Ayre in Ukraine busy trying to thrash out a deal for Dnipro’s Yevhen Konoplyanka, back on Merseyside manager Brendan Rodgers is trying to make sense of what he’s hearing.
With a deal believed to be already agreed between the two clubs, some stumbling blocks have now appeared with several agents claiming commission for Konoplyanka.
Without wanting to divulge those complications, Rodgers preferred to plead the Fifth, and instead simply explained in his presser that there are some issues with the time constraints, while keeping his cards very close to his chest.
Watch Rodgers talk about the complicated Konoplyanka deal on the clip below.
Watch Live Stream
- “No Embarrassment” – Brendan Rodgers discusses Celtic’s 1-0 defeat to Lincoln Red Imps (Video)July 13, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers panned as Celtic beaten by semi-pro Gibraltarian club in UCL qualifier [Tweets]July 12, 2016
- New Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers: I turned down PL to manage one of biggest clubs in world (Video)May 23, 2016
- Celtic appoint ex-Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers as their new managerMay 20, 2016
- Mario Balotelli set to leave Liverpool for Nice [Mirror]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool fans react to news that Mamadou Sakho is being forced out the club [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho told to find a new club before the window shuts [Mail]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool fans love Jamie Carragher’s comment on Daniel Sturridge Instagram postAugust 30, 2016