- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
- Gary Neville asks Howard Webb ‘What makes a headbutt’ re Wilshere’s ‘nut’ on Fellaini [Video]
- Neymar pays tribute to Barça teammate: ‘There are no words for Messi, he’s my idol’ [Video]
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers not too optimistic on Konoplyanka deal due to ‘complications’ [Video]
With Liverpool MD Ian Ayre in Ukraine busy trying to thrash out a deal for Dnipro’s Yevhen Konoplyanka, back on Merseyside manager Brendan Rodgers is trying to make sense of what he’s hearing.
With a deal believed to be already agreed between the two clubs, some stumbling blocks have now appeared with several agents claiming commission for Konoplyanka.
Without wanting to divulge those complications, Rodgers preferred to plead the Fifth, and instead simply explained in his presser that there are some issues with the time constraints, while keeping his cards very close to his chest.
Watch Rodgers talk about the complicated Konoplyanka deal on the clip below.
- Updated: January 31, 2014