- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers not too optimistic on Konoplyanka deal due to ‘complications’ [Video]
- Updated: January 31, 2014
With Liverpool MD Ian Ayre in Ukraine busy trying to thrash out a deal for Dnipro’s Yevhen Konoplyanka, back on Merseyside manager Brendan Rodgers is trying to make sense of what he’s hearing.
With a deal believed to be already agreed between the two clubs, some stumbling blocks have now appeared with several agents claiming commission for Konoplyanka.
Without wanting to divulge those complications, Rodgers preferred to plead the Fifth, and instead simply explained in his presser that there are some issues with the time constraints, while keeping his cards very close to his chest.
Watch Rodgers talk about the complicated Konoplyanka deal on the clip below.