Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers bizarrely claims club have 533m supporters worldwide?! [Video]
- March 30, 2014
Liverpool were rampant once again, beating Tottenham 4-0 at Anfield on Sunday.
Unsurprisingly, manager Brendan Rodgers was in good spirits in his post match interview, praising his players for their performance.
Towards the end of the interview, he bizarrely claimed that Liverpool have 533 million supporters worldwide.
That would be 1 in 13 people on the planet supporting Liverpool.
Probably best Rodgers sticks to being a football manager; Accounting isn’t for him.
- How Liverpool fans reacted to the signing of Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Defender Simon Kjaer rejected Liverpool for Fenerbahce because he wanted to win trophie...
- Brendan Rodgers releases coach Mike Marsh from Liverpool staff [Mirror]
- Brendan Rodgers will stay on as Liverpool manager following positive end-of-season review
- Liverpool have approached Carlo Ancelotti over replacing Brendan Rodgers [Marca]
- Brendan Rodgers is not in any immediate danger of getting axed from Liverpool [Papers]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi