Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers bizarrely claims club have 533m supporters worldwide?! [Video]
Liverpool were rampant once again, beating Tottenham 4-0 at Anfield on Sunday.
Unsurprisingly, manager Brendan Rodgers was in good spirits in his post match interview, praising his players for their performance.
Towards the end of the interview, he bizarrely claimed that Liverpool have 533 million supporters worldwide.
That would be 1 in 13 people on the planet supporting Liverpool.
Probably best Rodgers sticks to being a football manager; Accounting isn’t for him.
Watch Live Stream
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers lauds ‘beautiful man’ Luis Suarez before facing his former player (Video)September 12, 2016
- Mario Balotelli wasn’t impressed by either ex-Liverpool boss, as coaches or people (Video)September 11, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers: I was doing Pep Guardiola’s full-backs tactical move at Liverpool (Video)September 9, 2016
- Eye-opening shooting stats make good reading for Chelsea & Liverpool fans [Opta]October 28, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s Liverpool return may trigger Wayne Rooney’s Man United exit [Sun]October 28, 2016
- Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 28, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson praises Arsenal youngster; gives thoughts on title raceOctober 27, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014